--Twink Leg Enchant Question--

As of February 3rd, 2009 , can you still apply Nethercleft Leg Armor to BoE pants and send them to a twink, or does this no longer work? And how about Clefthide Leg Armor.

Re: --Twink Leg Enchant Question--

Not that it helps particularly but I did this with Clefthide right before the patch. I haven't heard anyone mention it being changed either.. Clefthide are cheap enough to check and not care if they're broken, in any case.

^

I will have to check this out when I get home, but its insanely interesting to see back in the day when I had a lvl 19 twink Rogue human enter WSG. He had most of the WC gear and other Dmines weaps and crafted items and good enchants, but then I see these troll hunters with the leg enchant, some other head buff or high stam items and they and their buddies are at 2k health or more when I am a bit below, but still high.

Makes me curious to go home and see for fun if you can still indeed apply some of the leg armor kits to BoE items and not have em go soulbound on you.

I can understand the joy of playing the twink BGs, but even when I did the same on a 19 hunter to get near 2k health... it kinda got boring just easy kill farming everyone, cept other uber twinks. The apparently lazy factor and lack of skill needed made me push those toons up to 70, but again by personal choice. If you are having a blast.. keep doing it.

You can't anymore it makes the item soul bound to the person.
    And trying to do with the trade window gets a error message, Can't remember what is was though.

^