spriest avg dps in 25 mans

what should I be looking for.
    just needing some outside input to see how close to being on game with our crowd
    gear is heroics. mid grade stuff

thanks in advance

Re: spriest avg dps in 25 mans

There *points*

25 mans, mostly Heroic gear? I think at that point I was putting out about 2800 DPS. If your raid is similarly geared, and you do your shit right, expect to blow a lot of them out of the water for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosshorn
    25 mans, mostly Heroic gear? I think at that point I was putting out about 2800 DPS. If your raid is similarly geared, and you do your shit right, expect to blow a lot of them out of the water for a while.
    PFFFT. Yea, right.

http://wmo.178.com/rank/classrank/6

Quote Originally Posted by frott
    Dunno what that's a link to, it just tells me "Under maintenance", and I'm really not sure which part you're saying "Yea, right" at, my DPS or my comment about topping the meters... regardless, I was speaking from personal experience, and what I've heard from others. SPriests tend to be less gear dependent for their DPS in early raiding scenarios. I was beating out people with Heroic/some Naxx 10 gear when I was still wearing 5 lvl 70 epics.

As everyone gets gear, expect to be bumped down a few slots... I have a couple mages, a warlock, and a DK that consistently beat me on most fights now, but I play smart, and still top the meters by a decent chunk on a fight like Sapph.

I am well geared. I hit about 5k on Patchwerk.

Moocat of Trollbane if you want to Armory me.
    http://insilicoguild.org/
    A community for everything WoW, including a forum, gallery, arcade and more.