Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, will just use chardev for the time being for stat exports.

Regarding to the errors, the mail bonus (5% agility) can be added in enhsim, believe the 10% from unleashed rage (or similair buffs) aswel. So that might be succesfull work arounds, none for the mental quickness however.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

I'm still a bit confused using rawr as enhancement, I mean I use it a lot as a mage and is quite effective but now I've reached a 18 rating of expertise and is still asking me to reforge it to expertise while i have the talent that gives me 8 points of expertise, so 18 + 8 gives me 26 and so I'm expertise cap but the program doesn't recognize that.

Is it really another bug?

Can you post your character file (.xml) in Rawr's Issue tracker? Or post your character and realm here so I can test whats going on.

Edit:
    Just did a test with my test file. I have 542 expertise rating = 18 expertise. This plus unleashed rage shows me at 26 expertise, which puts me at 0% dodged.
    So I will need you to post your character .xml in the Issue Tracker.
    Last edited by Timetodance; 2011-03-15 at 12:33 AM.

I am getting close to checking in a large change to Rawr.Enhance. This change should get the Enhance module back to being the accurate (but not as finely tunable/accurate as EnhSim) tool that it used to be. Things that need to be fixed before I do:
    • Feral Spirit damage corrected;
    • Flame Shock damage corrected;
    • Earth Elemental implemented;
    • Hit Rating/Percent corrected -> Major Problem;
    • Double check why DMC:H is ranked so high;
    • Latency/Reaction time tweaks;
    • Confirm that Export to EnhSim is functioning correctly.
    To assist in the last point, can anyone PM me (here or on EJ) a copy of a Shock and Awe export (assuming it still is accurate/works) and a link to their Battle.net character. Just want some comparison data as I no longer have an enhance gear set.
    Last edited by Timetodance; 2011-08-03 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Formatting fix.

So is the current (Aug 2nd, 2011) silverlight Rawr Export to Enhsim working properly with Enhsim 2.5? Or is that export not currently correct? Sorry i'm not at my wow computer to export you any sample data.

The current export should be fairly close, but I would advise caution/double check exported values just to be sure.