Shadow Priest Leveling Spec?

Can anyone link me to a basic leveling spec for Shadow? When I get higher, I'll have a better feel for the job, and be able to tweak my own talents, but I'm kind've an idiot when it comes to priest talents atm -.-;

Re: Shadow Priest Leveling Spec?

Or you could read the 100 other threads in this subsection, where others have asked the precise same question.

Cause you know, this forum is SOOO busy, so busy in fact a thread I replied in 2 days ago that was locked 2 days ago (not my topic) was still on the front page this morning. So I didn't bother checking very far back.

The only Spriest topics I see on the first page are QQing about dispersion, and asking if they're too powerful in PvE.

Now, if you didn't wanna troll. (yes, I know you have 3300 posts, but that doesnt mean you aren't trolling), you could simply link me to said topics instead of being snooty about it.

You need help, thus you should put some effort into getting it.

First 5 pages... ONE topic on shadow priest specs... and that's for raiding shadow priests and PvP shadow priests, and wasn't helpful.

Nezoia's right, every week one of these spec topics pop out. Using search function of this forum helps, and it gives good results.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVZf0tZG0fVofzfiqfzAo

Best lvling spec for questing, grinding and doing lots of instances.

Enjoy.