Weapon enchants for a fury warrior

Hello. Ive got an question. What is best of double "massacre" Permanently enchant a two-handed weapon to increase attack power by 110. Requires a level 60 or higher item. Or double "Berserking" Permanently enchant a melee weapon to sometimes increase your attack power by 400, but at the cost of reduced armor. Requires a level 60 or higher item.
    Or I was thinking of taking one of both. As I already got some procs on hit. What do my fellow brothers and sisters in arms think?
    Thanks!

Re: Weapon enchants for a fury warrior

Some are saying, Berserking on MH, Massacre on offhand, some say Berserking on both.
    I actually have Berserking on both, and i'm pleased, i often have double procs.

Which Combo is better nobody really knows, just pick the one combo you like more (more static buffs or procs)

Dual Berserking is best, unless you have such abysmally low stats that you can't hit the target enough for it to proc.

I see. Thanks for the help, now I`m off to grind :P

Double Berserking is far far superior to any other combo. Even with the worse proc rate on OH (assume 30% but I actually get like 35-40%) it is the equivalent DPS boost of a 116 static AP chant. Thats on the OH, on the MH its much better obviously.

Can I suggest however that next time before you post, just check the forums for a topic like this? There have been a few already and it's quite lazy on your part.

Dual berserking.

Any hit past 7% for alliance, 8% for horde will also help with proccing weapon enchants.

The more haste/hit rating you have.. the better berserking gets.