Caith's UI on mac's

Does anyone know if Caith's UI is works for macs, also if not can anyone recommend a similar one that does. thanks for the help in advance
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Re: Caith's UI on mac's

Quote Originally Posted by Nanite
    Does anyone know if Caith's UI is works for macs, also if not can anyone recommend a similar one that does. thanks for the help in advance
    For me, it doesnt work ... crush when I try to set Pitbull profile ...

Anyone know any decent UI packs that do work on a mac?
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

There's no reason any UI pack should not work on a Mac. All addons are universal for both mac and pcs, and the files they create in the WTF folder are the same. Perhaps you're installing it incorrectly.
    Lizzie ; Adahlia
    <Keen Formation> Mal'Ganis

to the poster above, macs just don't like some things, there's no great reason why.

to the op, i can't get cath's ui to work, but i built mine slowly, piece by piece. the diablo panel works, try that, it's lots of fun.

to be honest tho, don't use ui packs, they will more than likely contain a bunch of shite you will never use. use wowmatrix and download/install only what you want and need.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

DO NOT use WowMatrix. It downloads from the major addon sites, but doesn't display their ads, which means that those sites stop being able to afford to run. Think about it.

A couple of months ago, because of their nearly-ad-free updater, WowAce had to become part of the Curse Network. And that was still displaying SOME ads! They were serving up gigs of data daily, and terabytes a day when WoW got patched. (I remember Kaelten made a post saying that 2.3 or 2.4 patch day traffic hit something ludicrous like 20TB in a single day).

Do you really want to kill off WowInterface, Curse, WowAce, WowUI? If you want to kill the WoW Addon sites, go ahead and use WoWMatrix. If you want WoW Addons to stay easily available, use things like the Curse Client (especially it's beta version - it's great!) or the WoWI Updater.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    to the poster above, macs just don't like some things, there's no great reason why.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    If you want WoW Addons to stay easily available, use things like the Curse Client (especially it's beta version - it's great!)
    Curse Client for mac (beta?) is horrendous, actually.
    Lizzie ; Adahlia
    <Keen Formation> Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie
    Curse Client for mac (beta?) is horrendous, actually.
    Correct. There is no good current Mac version, although it's fairly high up on the priority list.