Thread: randem spec...

15+ Year Old Account

randem spec...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=122002030605

my gess is it would work good in pvp...but thats just me! :P
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: randem spec...

Ehm...Honestly, for a minute i thought about deleting this thread right away.

But then i thought it might be much more fitting to just say:

"Is anyone really going to comment on that spec, not to mention the choice of glyphs? Usually i try to be nice and stuff but this just seems like a waste of time and effort."

Then again, i am a nice person, so let's try to pretend that i actually never wrote the above.

Cheers,
    Venara

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Xanity

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Ehm...Honestly, for a minute i thought about deleting this thread right away.

But then i thought it might be much more fitting to just say:

"Is anyone really going to comment on that spec, not to mention the choice of glyphs? Usually i try to be nice and stuff but this just seems like a waste of time and effort."

Then again, i am a nice person, so let's try to pretend that i actually never wrote the above.

Cheers,
    Venara

Why even write a retarded comment like you just did then?
    "Nice person" you say, Im new to these forums and you just made your first impression to me = Asshole. Grats on that.

when ur first that far in holy you should consider having blessed resilience. also 3 points in improved power word shield gives like 300 more absorb since it's only base absorb. You might also consider Lightwell since it's able to heal you while you are stunned. and at last you should consider moving divine aegis to grace if you got points to it. because divine aegis doesn't stack with power word shield and crits is a bit rare and unreliable to pvp. with grace you will at best have 3 extra buffs providing a "shield for you other buffs". You can't have all i metioned above but you should consider some of them since they provide some very nice bennefits.
    Behind every great man there is a surprised lady.