Page 1 of 2
LastLast

30 minutes non-dispellable inner fire. Joy!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Inner Fire duration has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer dispelled.
    This makes me very happy in PVE. Would've made me happy in PVP as well, except that I don't really do PVP. But heck, this is awesome news anyway.

/champagne
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Re: 30 minutes non-dispellable inner fire. Joy!

You were a second faster to posting this thread
    Finally it gets undispellable yea!! Awesome for PvP too, it should have been changed when the mage and warlocks armor became undispellable

15+ Year Old Account

Still need to remember to add it in general though
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Mandible:

Install power auras.
    Set it up to show a flashing, annoying, large semi-transparent bubbling icon of Inner fire, covering, say, 75% of your screen. Set it up to only be visible in combat, and only if you do not have inner Fire applied.

Impossible to miss, impossible to forget
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

OMG!!

Yesterday, i posted on my language priest forum the problems I had when anybody dispelled my inner fire and then, i was deleted by random physical dps, now we are almost equal as paladins...

No, now divine plea is undispellable :/

I'm loving this change

was about damn time...priests were asking for this and the charges being removed since release i think...

thanks for taking your time blizz

well...back on topic, this together with the DS being base buff for priests makes for a really nice patch...hope we dont get screwed over the mana regen change. waiting forward to this patch tho...

(edit: i dont see the need for a 30 min period if it still has 20-32 charges, i say either get rid of charges or the 30 min duration...one or the other make the buff go away at some point anyway)

Thanks, Bliz! ;D

Now give shadow priests a way to escape and me loves you long tiem :P

Been hoping for this many times. Loving blizz for this :-*

now fix that waste of time hymm of poo ;D

Haha, man, that came out of nowhere!
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

About time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    About time.
    QFT. Inner Fire was along the same line as Mage's Frost/Ice/Mage/Molten Armor and the Warlock's Fel/Demon Armor all of which were changed some time ago to be undispellable.

Glad Bliz finally work up and realized it.

Happy priest is happy ;D

But it'll still have charges I guess

This was long over due. I'm happy with this change. ;D

I can live with the charges.

This will be great for PvP, you will still have to be very carefull to not let the charges drop, when being under heavy focus (+pets damn them), but at least it's something we can control a little more. Still multi pet summoning spells will fuck us over (bloodworms anyone?) and take down a lot of charges fast, but this is what being a priest is all about.

Got realy sick of Enh shamans spaming purge + wolfes + BL/heroism = wtfowning my ass in 3 sec if I wasn't REALY fast on my buttons Worst part was that there are so few Enh shamans in arena, they usualy take me by suprise

Can any friendly american priest tell us europeans if it still has charges please?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Can any friendly american priest tell us europeans if it still has charges please?
    still has charges but 30 min is soo nice...

4 years to late...
    but whatever.