Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 30 minutes non-dispellable inner fire. Joy!

Ill join everyone else.

WOOT!

Deleted

lame :P

yet people can still mass dispel and spellsteal shamans shields, even earth shield, the most awesome shield of them all

damn priests
    Gtfo with your not particularly big but actually quite satisfying buffs

Quote Originally Posted by dsmet
    was about damn time...priests were asking for this and the charges being removed since release i think...

thanks for taking your time blizz
    Pretty sure the early version of inner fire had no charges and increased attack power

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*

yet people can still mass dispel and spellsteal shamans shields, even earth shield, the most awesome shield of them all

damn priests
    Not even compareable. Those shields costs 0 mana to cast. The word there to being * shield* and not * armor spell*... sigh people trying to compare things that are totaly seperate and different..

And yes the old inner fire used to have no charges, lasted 10 mins and added armor and ranged attack power. ( shows how messed up wow was back then )

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    Not even compareable. Those shields costs 0 mana to cast. The word there to being * shield* and not * armor spell*... sigh people trying to compare things that are totaly seperate and different..

And yes the old inner fire used to have no charges, lasted 10 mins and added armor and ranged attack power. ( shows how messed up wow was back then )
    I actually agree.

A great tactic against offensive dispellers is just just spam your shield and make them go oom in the process.

I saw this happening when two resto shaman were dueling, one was purging, the other was spamming water shield.

It was hilarious to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandui
    Thanks, Bliz! ;D

Now give shadow priests a way to escape and me loves you long tiem :P
    Amen!

Here's some suggestions.(Yes im head over for knockbbacks)

Perhaps,
    give Dispertion a semi offensive use like a HUGE Knockback!(Elemental Shammies AHOY!) and add a glyph for a slight dmg on nearby enemies and reduced manaregen + reduced CD.

or,
    Replace blackout(just thinking of it makes me scared, but lemme finish) with an improved mindflay with a chance to knock em far away so they can keep chasing my nose or on 2nd thought skip the removal of blackout and give us both?! Nono thats overpowered.

nah that last one was just too manny Johnny Doe's going wild while reading it.

But i guess i shoud be happy with a longer duration on psy.horror and nerfing undead's racial to have a 75% chance of removing fears. I'd say that could be put into a glyph aswell, and im not talking of penetrating fearwards nono(they is me buffy!) just having a [Glyph of Horror] that increases the duration with 2 secs and has a 25% chance to fail attempts of removal and dispells(in addition to the disc talent) for the duration of the Horror.

EDIT: Oh yes ofc im superhappy with half of my armor not beeing dispellable =), but i acctually liked more before mages and locks had their armor's buffed. Atleast that was a bit fair and ofc a big buff in pvp to have anyways mandatory offensive dispeller on ur team. However i see the point of shammies whining bout their shield beeing dispelled but on the other hand they have like 3 times as much armor and is not likely shredded as easily by melee's.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Inner Fire duration has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer dispelled.
    This makes me very happy in PVE. Would've made me happy in PVP as well, except that I don't really do PVP. But heck, this is awesome news anyway.

/champagne
    Ok that it's not possible to dispel, that is always positive. To add the lenght instead of increasing charges is a bit pointless though. I'm leveling and I have specced to get 24 charges and well... they last a bit longer but I still have to recast it and if there are many mobs I run out of charges before 10 min has passed. Increased lenght would have been better for shadow protection, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea
    Ok that it's not possible to dispel, that is always positive. To add the lenght instead of increasing charges is a bit pointless though. I'm leveling and I have specced to get 24 charges and well... they last a bit longer but I still have to recast it and if there are many mobs I run out of charges before 10 min has passed. Increased lenght would have been better for shadow protection, don't you think?
    You have this spell called "Power Word: Shield"..

Try pressing it every 15 seconds.

this buff to inner fire ,while welcome, is still far from what should have happened.

It should have had its charges removed in addition to its increased duration to make it just like mages and warlocks armors.

Once this has happened the glyph should be removed and replaced with a glyph that adds something like 10% to the effectivness of it.

the 30 mins part of the inner fire is mostly to help the pve aspect of the game..b/c if a priests gets melee'd 90% your dead on that strike

the no dispel was to help the pvp aspect of it..obvisouly the numerous posts above had explained that

Quote Originally Posted by Crianthia
    the 30 mins part of the inner fire is mostly to help the pve aspect of the game..b/c if a priests gets melee'd 90% your dead on that strike

the no dispel was to help the pvp aspect of it..obvisouly the numerous posts above had explained that

this is true but it doesnt explain why its the only armor type spell in the game that can be melee off. (asuming of corse that you survive the hits)

WTS:Purge WTB Mass dispell

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ikit
    WTS:Purge WTB Mass dispell
    WTS: Hymn of LOL WTB Hex
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    WTS: Hymn of LOL WTB Hex
    Agree, Hex is exactly what priests need.

No, there is no sarcasm in this thread, I'm actually serious.

WTB Gouge. I don't offer anything in return since at least 50% of the rogues wouldn't notice that it was gone.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ananan
    WTB Gouge. I don't offer anything in return since at least 50% of the rogues wouldn't notice that it was gone.
    with only a 10 seconds cooldown that would be rediculously awesome. seriously, without sarcasm.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

greenmasheen

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*

damn priests
    shaman shields are more proactive while priest inner fire is purely defensive.

ie. earth shield heals, watershield gives mana regen, lightning shield dmgs attackers. also, cost 0 mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Ananan
    50% of rogues are bad. =/

lolshieldslam

A return of chastise on a 10 second cooldown, but less damage would be awesome.

Ohyeah, and as a discipline spell(not talented, but being discipline allows it to be cast in shadowform).

I could imagine Chastise returning, but probably as a deep holy talent then. I simply don't think that disc will get any PvP love other than whatever they do about the mana balance (it needs a nerf for PvE in a way that doesn't ruin PvP).

It will be interesting to see what they come up with for holy in PvP. Hopefully they will make it different from disc in more ways than just weaker shields and stronger heals.