Deleted

Disc partners pvp

Hi!
    Im quite new to this game, or well... really new =)
    I am currently leveling my first and only char and luckily I've chosen priest. To all of you who's complaining about priests I like mine and I find it hard to find another alt that could be as fun as this one. I know it need some buffs but it feels like quite a challange to have a char that's been a bit neglected instead of an OP one... especially when learning the game (doing it the hard way).

At the moment Im shadow again and soon to be lvl 70 (after a break with trying out disc at bg). When I'm 80 I will go disc and do arenas and I wonder which partner to team up with. Here's my questions:
    How is dk as a partner in 2v2?
    In 3v3, which one to choose in a team with priest and dk: druid or shaman?
    In 5v5, what combination: dk and priest and warrior and druid or shaman and what last person?

Give me as much information you have, it would be really great. Thank you!

Re: Disc partners pvp

I'd say something with a 50% hp debuff, so i suggest a rogue or a hunter, they've good cc and the debuff because most 2v2's atm have a healer..

Deleted

In 5v5 go with five disc priests, the enemy will be to occupied thinking of which target to take first.

Now serious... I would say a readiness/wyvern sting hunter, you'll be surprised by the cc they can put out, as much as a rogue tbh, but rogue is stealthed so the oponents will defenatly see you first.

ice trap, feign death, wingclip, wyvern sting, aimed shot, concussion shot and if they still get out pop readiness and start over.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rymezz
    I'd say something with a 50% hp debuff, so i suggest a rogue or a hunter, they've good cc and the debuff because most 2v2's atm have a healer..
    Ok, but could dk work somehow? Cause my team member in 2v2 dont want to level his rogue anymore because it's a boring class. He had a rogue lvl 70 on another server that he used to arena with. And noone wants to level a hunter =/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    In 5v5 go with five disc priests, the enemy will be to occupied thinking of which target to take first.

Now serious... I would say a readiness/wyvern sting hunter, you'll be surprised by the cc they can put out, as much as a rogue tbh, but rogue is stealthed so the oponents will defenatly see you first.

ice trap, feign death, wingclip, wyvern sting, aimed shot, concussion shot and if they still get out pop readiness and start over.
    Hehe the first one would be great =)
    I pretty much only have dk as a choice for 2v2, could it work? Cause the good thing is that he can take much more damage than a rogue or a hunter.

And in 3v3, which one is better: shaman or druid?

Deleted

Well a deathknight has two ways to silence, they have a slow (chains of ice) and deathgrip + petstun if they are unholy. So while a deathknight may be good against a lot of classes, it will require great synergy between the two of you.

And for 3v3 I would go with a wellplayed 'resto'shaman, druid might be fine too, but with deathknight being the fotm class, their hots wont mean anything to an oposing comp that has a deathknight.

While shamans can earth/wind shock casters, slow down melee, put down tremor/grounding/earthbind totems and they have heroism on top of that, and when specced right can shift to ghostwolf instantly to gain some distance.

If playing with a Death Knight is what you really want then you should go for it.

They have a very short cooldown on many abilities. Very hard to burst and they can death grip/chains of ice to keep ppl off you.
    At last they can manage burst on command aswell as doing dmg over time.

But disc priest + DK would require that you mana burn alot on healers while the DK keep ppl off you for a short while.
    Behind every great man there is a surprised lady.

Disc / DK is a good setup. Not the best but it can work nice.

DKs can keep ppl off you just fine if they know what they are doing.