Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Sapphiron and Druid healing

Switch up your healing assignments.

Druid can keep tank up while still being able to do other stuff around raid at the same time, that's the beauty of druids, they either raid heal while tank healing or tank heal while raid healing.

Prayer of mending from 2 priests into raid(not onto tank away from raid) will do most of raid healing needed, it's the best spell in the game, make sure they're using it every cooldown.

A fight like Sapphiron is a dps race, the cap being the sustainability of your healers mana.

I would never chalk a failure like this up to the healer, I'd say it's the fault of the dps. We run naxx with two healers, no replenishment, and we kill sapph with the healers sitting at more than enough mana. We take a holy priest and resto shaman. All of our dps are hovering at about 2.8-3k for this fight, 4k for patchwerk if it's any metric. We even brought in two undergeared alts for our last run and still downed sapph in 3.5 minutes.

Tell your mage to decurse and get your dps up to snuff. It's not an issue of healing.

Your mage is a moron and should be shot. Don't wanna help dispel? don't give him heals. Or do as other poster said and no loot for him until he tops your dispel's on the meters. "ZOMG MY SPOT ON TEH METREZ!" is no excuse.

Frost resist with three healers? 10 man you should need a max of one piece. More and you gimp your stats. Across 10 people, that much dps lost is noticable.

You roll with 2 priests? Keep an eye open... if you don't see Two Prayer of Mending's bouncing around *CONSTANTLY* fire the priests. That spell is PIMP in that fight. I heal Saph with a druid... Group on each side... My group gets a PoM and a Prayer of Healing and I have no issues with mana. I seriously have no idea how you can roll with 3 healers and have mana problems. What does their mana bars and hps look like? Get recount and watch what they do. PoM, CoH, and PoH should give you nothing but time twidling your thumbs between decursing. Maybe we should be looking at them instead of you?

But yeah... I'm looking at re-spec/gem/chant'ing my priest with 3.1 so I know the 'what the hell am I going to do?' response to blizzards obvious point that there are too many healers. I guess healing is too lucrative that they have to give people some reason to go dps/tank. *Shrug*
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

LoL nax is so fucking easy. It's been a few months (lol) but when we did 10 man nax, we had 2 healers. Me a resto druid (1800) healing and a priest. I main tank heal and priest aoe healed.

No one had frost resist (just pally aura) and it always went perfect.

I give my innervate to mages/boomkins. The only way u can go oom is if your DPS stands in blizzard.

Btw we 2 healed malygos with 1800 healing too, it shouldn't be too hard to have like 6 epics if u cleared till saphiron

15+ Year Old Account

Looked at your gear and I see the problem.

To much focus on Spirit. When you hit around 900 > 1000 spirit, let it go. Aim Spellpower. 1441 ain't gonna cut if in that fight. It's a constant spam of heals and your spirit, do strong is only strong when you take a 5 sec break.

Get around 1800 spellpower. the more you get over 2000 spellpower the better it wil be. I am not resto specced atm, but I'll send you my armory link. And check it later or tomorrow. You will see the difference:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...gion&n=Bendora

wow your losing like 400 sp from gems -_- for like 200 extra spirit.

if your heals do a lot you wouldn't need to cast so much.

i have 1k spirit and the majestic figurine. + 2k sp. and i don't run oom.

though maybi the problem lies with your second healer?

Well just having done this fight again the problem wasn't and isn't my spirit in my gear, once i didn't have to focus on decursing the problem went away i ended the fight with 5k mana. The mage was new and i just flat out told them that their job was to decurse and damage second and told them if they didn't then they would not raid.
    Never forget that Justice is what love looks like in public.

I would say the problem is with the other healer/mages. our mages are lazy too so i end up having to do it all my self but i run with 600 haste so i can catch up after decursing fairly quickly. Offer 15g to the person with the most decurses that fight and see how quickly it changes.

Look, I agree with Lilkirby. The strength of your HOTS lies in your spellpower which you desperately need more of over the 1200 spirit you are keeping. I do this fight in 10mans with the pally healer on the MT and me on the rest of the raid. I rarely use any cast heals, only Rejuv/WG/LB. I'll repeat the person in saying use Swiftmend whenever it's up. Behind the Iceblocks, do WG and Rejuv/LB. A combination of Rejuv/LB is all you should need mainly. I'm gonna link you one of our WWS Parses to hopefully give you an idea of how much your HOTS can tick for. This fight is where you should shine IMO, just move around and HOT HOT HOT. Decurse when necessary.

http://wowwebstats.com/65cu3rut6ggh3...416&a=x1b97ce5

15+ Year Old Account

Pity, just swap your Spirit gems for spellpower ones. you'll do fine.