Poll: Does Ghostcrawler know enough about priests/healing to make statements regarding either?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Ghostcrawler- lol what?

sum nerd rage in dis thread
    all hail king frost strike

I like Ghostcrawler and I think it's awesome what he's trying to do.

Think the problem is that people demand and expect changes to happen instantly.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Well, you fail to realise it's his job to have a overall good knowlegde.

The other priest designer tags in very rarely, but GC just redirects the internal information.

I wish people would stop caring about the forums. What happend to the good 'old days where nobody knew what the patchnotes said before patchday.

Also, I've tanked just fine as priest in VoA, I really have!!
    do you honestly think he knows shit about whats actually happening in arenas?

Yeah, i kinda like GC too. Even with the fact that he is utterly retarded.

It's funny that the OP is making fun of GC's knowledge of priest, when the OP himself has yet to play a single arena game with his priest, and only has a few hundred HKs. If you only know your character in PvE you only know half of your character. So before you mock the guy that has a very difficult job (in dealing with a bunch of people over-analyzing his every sentence), check yourself and make sure you know what you are talking about.

I feel more inclined to trust the people at one of the mayor gaming companies in the world who think he is their best choice for his position than the 14 year old gamer-kids who scream that he's a retard (and I question how much they really know about him). His posts also give me reason to believe that he's a sensible and probably quite intelligent guy, while most of the posts against him (all of them so far) fail to give me that same impression about their authors. :