Who else thinks?

Who else thinks our armor should have more stamina than other clothies? Like back in the old days... No clue why our pvp gear is same amount of stamina as a priest who can heal or a mage who has a shitload of escape spells.

Re: Who else thinks?

mmmmmm cause the game has changed since the old days.......just fear more gg

Man, I remember SL/SL Locks stacking stam. They were so OP.

hey are u the Genshin that was on firetree US? carnt remember the guild think it was like shadow or shafted somthing like that......

Quote Originally Posted by healsor
    You mean fear the thing that is so easily removed?....NO haha.. I still stack stamina I am so used to the old warlock ways!

15+ Year Old Account

No but our armors should be merged. Compare Warlock to Magearmors. Both are good for PvE, for Pvp...
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Yea I had at TBC 16k hp and now I am only little stronger than before..
    But I think we okay against casters now and more stamina will make us op against them...
    So we need more armor because we are weak against melee...

15+ Year Old Account

I think

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    I think
    Therefore I am.

Deleted

Because nobody else did it...

I just can't believe they gave boomkins our fel armor and just nerf our cb some moar lol

most retarded argument ever.

Some people are just born dumb...

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

No, if anything I want less Sta.

Every stat has an item budget which means more Sta means less of another (DPS) stat.

I'd rather have the Sta points put into more SP.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

For the sake of actually making this into a discussion I have some thoughts about it.

I haven't socketed resilliance other than Sp/Stam and I'm over 23k with okay gear, so far I've only seen a few other priests closing in on that number. Most mages I see are around 21.5, aswell as priests. The difference is much smaller than TBC-stats and I actually do think that this is something that could be looked into. To put it simple:

I assume this is pure DPS -teams. Healer teams have a totally different story.

Mages/priests/Warlocks have roughly the same HP.
    In an Arena game the Mage uses at least 3 Ice Barriers (Majority are Frost) meaning they get another ~19k hp (Source)
    In an Arena game the Spriest (I don't see holy priest fit in here) uses at least 3 Shields (Maybe not, but hopefully) meaning they get another 19k hp(Source)
    These are both 1 button pushes.
    For a Warlock to reach those number during the same time, we need time to, which we have a really hard time doing.

Warlocks, as opposed to Mages and Priests, need to nuke to be able to regain health to the same degree. When we get Zerged/Locked down this simply isn't possible, and we aren't able to use our corresponding "health improvement skills" as the other Clothies do.

I wouldn't think it would be a bad change at all to buff warlock stamina, considering DK/Warriors run around with ~28k -ish health these days.

On the other hand, I'd like a better solution to the problem. But I think this actually would help to a very high extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Proyouknow
    For the sake of actually making this into a discussion I have some thoughts about it.

I haven't socketed resilliance other than Sp/Stam and I'm over 23k with okay gear, so far I've only seen a few other priests closing in on that number. Most mages I see are around 21.5, aswell as priests. The difference is much smaller than TBC-stats and I actually do think that this is something that could be looked into. To put it simple:

I assume this is pure DPS -teams. Healer teams have a totally different story.

Mages/priests/Warlocks have roughly the same HP.
    In an Arena game the Mage uses at least 3 Ice Barriers (Majority are Frost) meaning they get another ~19k hp (Source)
    In an Arena game the Spriest (I don't see holy priest fit in here) uses at least 3 Shields (Maybe not, but hopefully) meaning they get another 19k hp(Source)
    These are both 1 button pushes.
    For a Warlock to reach those number during the same time, we need time to, which we have a really hard time doing.

Warlocks, as opposed to Mages and Priests, need to nuke to be able to regain health to the same degree. When we get Zerged/Locked down this simply isn't possible, and we aren't able to use our corresponding "health improvement skills" as the other Clothies do.

I wouldn't think it would be a bad change at all to buff warlock stamina, considering DK/Warriors run around with ~28k -ish health these days.

On the other hand, I'd like a better solution to the problem. But I think this actually would help to a very high extent.
    Something people very often miss: for the purposes of balance any spell that can be cast on self and allies should be considered. So while a priest may have bubbles and heals, so can you.

The amount of stamina on plate vs mail/leather/cloth pvp gear just needs to be normalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelias
    Something people very often miss: for the purposes of balance any spell that can be cast on self and allies should be considered. So while a priest may have bubbles and heals, so can you.
    That statement doesn't change anything. It just says priest have more total healthgains, aswell as the possibility to give it to others.