My bonus damage as affliction?

Hello, I was curious what my dps/bonus damage would be as Affliction since I cannot remember (havent played Affliction since i was 70 which was probably June)

Currently I am Demo and when I have my felguard I get that buff with more spell damage based on int and stam also with Fel armor applied, My bonus damage is 2008.

What would it be if I were affliction (What I wanna be for raiding when dual spec comes).

Would it stay what it is when fel armor is applied or does Affliction give something like that buff does in the demo tree.

Thanks

Heres my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ammer&n=Zenkah
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

Re: My bonus damage as affliction?

it says right on your armory page if you would look, you have 1483 bonus spell dmg. add the fell armor bonus and that's how much you will get 1663

you forgot that felarmor give a 30% of spirit into spellpower, so id say around 1750

im a french canadian, so what?
    If you think i'm a small gnome, bend over so i can slap you.

get around 400 more unbuffed spelldmg, then go affliction

okay thanks for the help, so with fel armor and aff itd just be: 1660-1700 probably..

Ill stay Demo for now and do some Naxx runs, Ive been doing that before and seen no problem, I love demo.
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!