Spell haste Global cooldown 1.0sec? How much?

My question is at what point would my Global cooldown be pushed to 1.0sec?. I am at 545 haste rating atm, pushing about 2412 spell damage, close to 30% crit, hit capped. Specc'd 41/30 Seeing 5.4k on Patchwerk. My numbers are great but my comprehension of this other aspect not so much, anyone have that number?

Re: Spell haste Global cooldown 1.0sec? How much?

Hey Steeve could you please link armory ?

want to se your gear setup

EDIT: nvm found it. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thas&n=Steevee

Oh and by the way I sit at a little over 2.3K spell power on my own, over 2.4k is with flask, and My haste rating gets to that point with the use of a spell stone, and the crit with my well fed buff. I just mention this because these conditions are in a 25 man set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steevee
    Oh and by the way I sit at a little over 2.3K spell power on my own, over 2.4k is with flask, and My haste rating gets to that point with the use of a spell stone, and the crit with my well fed buff. I just mention this because these conditions are in a 25 man set-up.
    i dont think you have to worry about reaching your GCD haste limit for quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by RayStantz
    i dont think you have to worry about reaching your GCD haste limit for quite some time
    Got nearly 700 haste from gear+stone. With EotS proc and Eradication that effectively puts me in the 18xx area, which according the wiki-link puts me past the 1s on GCD :/

haste scales extremely bad though for affliction, given the effective cast time of most spells is 1.5 seconds. better to stack crit and spell power

Quote Originally Posted by Druishprince
    haste scales extremely bad though for affliction, given the effective cast time of most spells is 1.5 seconds. better to stack crit and spell power
    Haste is by far superior to Crit for an Affliction lock. However the ultimate stat obviously remains Spell Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Druishprince
    Some people still don't understand the 'simple' mechanics of haste. It's a % based speed increase, and not a time based one. Meaning that it doesn't matter whether your casts are 20 seconds or 2 seconds, with the same amount of haste, the amount of spells fired over a certain period of time is the same = It doesn't matter how fast your casts are, haste will always benefit them by the same amount.

And yes, haste is about 2/3 of spellpower, whether crit is only 1/3 of spellpower.

Unbuffed I'm at 657 haste (+60 from spellstone = 717 haste buffed), spellpower is 2107 ubuffed + 30% spirit, 135sp + 180sp from armor= 2422sp self buffed, without consumables, crit is only 12.87%.

with hero/erad/eots..I've seen my UA timer on quartz hit .9sec. Honestly, from leulier's spreadsheet, crit is beginning to rank higher than before, still less than haste though, because my haste is getting so high. I am trying to get Gown of the Spellweaver - more hit, and crit instead of haste - spreadsheet says it's an upgrade and more hit lets you swap out in other slots.

I am not certain yet about the 2 piece T7.5, I keep hearing it's a dps upgrade, it's only about 20dps difference from my "ideal" set with no set bonuses on the spreadsheet. It seems to proc a lot, but I am not certain that you get enough use out of it given most set pieces aren't best in slot and it affect one spell that is only about 25% of my dmg whereas the other pieces are not proc-based dps and affect all spells.

That being said, haste and drain soul..i love it

I have a simple question:
    If you have for example 1640 Spell Haste your GCD will be only 1 seconds. The talent Amplify Curse reduces the gcd of curses by 0.5 seconds. Now is your GCD at 0.5 seconds or ~0.7 seconds?

I have a simple question:
    If you have for example 1640 Spell Haste your GCD will be only 1 seconds. The talent Amplify Curse reduces the gcd of curses by 0.5 seconds. Now is your GCD at 0.5 seconds or ~0.7 seconds?
    No. Nothing can push GCD below 1.0 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Felagund
    No. Nothing can push GCD below 1.0 sec.
    Backdraft does, for destro spells at least, incinerates 0.7seconds apart = fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Urgganzish
    Backdraft does, for destro spells at least, incinerates 0.7seconds apart = fun times.
    The disclaimer here is that I don't play a Warlock, but a guildie Warlock tested this with a guildie Resto Druid in a duel while the Druid used a mod to show his GCD, and it was one second even. The Warlock was 100% convinced the GCD was .7 seconds until this test, but felt like the mod the Druid was using proved him wrong.

Basically what the Druid was arguing was that no matter what, the GCD can not go under one second even. He was referencing a Resto Druid talent that also reduces the GCD (for certain Resto spells) which has been shown to not reduce further than one second even.

I contend that I am no expert in the subject, but this Druid is probably the best on the server and in one of the best guilds in the US in general, so I'd think he has at least a shot at being right.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]