Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Best kill you've had (PVE).

Lady Anacondra, WC, soloed at 80.

im gonna assume u mean personally satisfing

On paladin, while protection was a sub tank for Tidewalker. All raid was dead at >1%. I crit lay of hands on myself for my best healing crit (24k), bubble and start to hit. Bubble goes down, i get hit, dodge, block block and kill him with 300.

All i heard over vent was those immortal words "YEAH YEAH PUT HIM IN A BODY BAG"

Our first Prince kill in Karazhan. He was super super low (1% or even 0% according to mods) and we wiped but right as the last person died our shaman ankh'd and frost shocked him. Prince down.

Self rez and cast FROST SHOCKKKKKKK.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by NonMagical
    Our first Prince kill in Karazhan. He was super super low (1% or even 0% according to mods) and we wiped but right as the last person died our shaman ankh'd and frost shocked him. Prince down.

Self rez and cast FROST SHOCKKKKKKK.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mD1n4v2JA

Vael. Cock blocked us for weeks. The night that we downed him we went all the way through and got Nef to last phase on first attempt. Next week we one shot everything in BWL and started in AQ40 getting up to Princess and realising that our melee had no NR :S Incredible that Vael held us back almost 10 bosses of progression for so long.

We were one of those lame guilds that downed Twin Emps and skipped C'thun and went straight into Naxx 40man and were able to easily down 4-5 bosses. I think if we'd downed C'thun it would easily be best kill

My best kill.. wasnt on a boss actually :F
    I had just hit 70 and was grinding rep with shattered sun,
    It was on normal and we had 2 mages in the grp, a dps shammy and a tree. (me as tank)
    So we figured out we should kill all the adds inn the room where the first boss is at once,
    What happens is: We pull, mages starts aoe, I struggle like hell to keep agro. About half of the mobs are dead, rest (like 5 of em) are at 25-35% ish health and both our mages and the tree is dead.
    the shammy understands its a wipe and runs for it. I start grinding them down one at a time.
    Two mobs left and my last stands starts going to its end, me having 3k hp left.
    Only one left, my last stand ends, leaving me with 1 hp, I dodge/parry 4 strikes in a row and survives :F

I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted

Killing Illidan for the first time only to have all the raid wipe cause of the shadow fiends because noone was paying attention anymore ;D