Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: To fix shadow pvp.

they havent been trully overpowered since before TBC when they could just facemelt everyone.

Yeah, people used to see Anathema and run.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Yeah, people used to see Anathema and run.
    Oh the good old times. When you had anathema on your back people ran away from you and when you had benediction then came towards you.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I am still interested in something that could reset our shadow cooldowns. It could help with our poor burst, we could survive through focus by using Dispersion twice and we could actually fear someone by using it when they trinket/WoTF/EMFH our psychic scream. If it was on a 3 minute cooldown it could really help.

They could even add a debuff so that we don't regain as much mana mana from the second Dispersion if we use the cooldown to reset it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I do agree we have some problems and we have been let down each next expansion, we went from awesome to decent to, well, now..

But I'm actually playing shadow in 2v2 arena with an arcane mage and we're at 1910 atm and still rising each week and i'm having alot of fun. I can play the spec i like the most in the game and still do well for myself, although 2k+ may be nice and maybe we'll get there, time will tell.

Some of the changes here are nice, but i bet blizzard will have some unexpected changes up their sleeves which could be either very good or another letdown.

Cheers.

Have shadowform apply a stacking debuff on people who attack you while you are under the effects of it.

Vampiric Fatigue
    Reduces Attackpower by x and also reduces attack speed by y. Lasts 6 seconds and stacks up to 3 times.

You could also make it reflect all damage back as an alternative.

If they are removing blackout, put silence there and then where silence is now give us a Disarm. Make our fear more like a stun/disorient or something where we don't have them running out of line of sight/range whenever we pop it.

Priests as a class are built around being in combat. This is why we have inner fire, and why disc priests have their shields (lol) and holy has the insane healing potential (and CoH spam pre nerf) Shadow has none of this, and with so many anti-caster tools at the hands of melee, I say it is about time to give us some anti-melee tools. make casters be our bane (increase shadowform damage reduction for melee, don't give it anything for spells) but make us something other than a free HK for a rogue/DK

They could make VT burn mana when it is dispelled..

Best thing that could happen to SPriests in PvP is not even a real PvP talent or spell or anything. It has to do with Channeled spells.

Imo: All channeled spells that effect one target should not require standing in one place.

Meaning, you can move while channeling Mind Flay, Magic Missiles (that's what I call them), Life Drain, etc.

Spells like Mind Blast or Wrath need cast times cause they are not channeled. Ive never really understood why I had to stand still while casting Mind Flay or Life Drain. Blizzard obviously should still be channeled cause the mage is summoning a huge amount of Ice Shards to pelt one area.

Just my idea
    Proud owner of the original [Master of Anatomy] and Fail macros.

Deleted

Hmm i was thinking about this idea

New Blackout

Has a 20/40/60/80/100% chance
    To increase the dispellers shadow damage taken by 33% stacks 3 times for 1 attack can not be dispelled and lasts for 20 sec.

Basicly when a healer dispells all oure dots he can get hit by a heavy damage spell.
    Reason why this should last around 20 sec is that when he dispells it we can be cc'd for some time without doing anything and still have a option to do real damage to the dispeller when we get out of the cc.

That still would not help at all in melee, which is where we are weakest. We are already getting magic reduction in Shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    That still would not help at all in melee, which is where we are weakest. We are already getting magic reduction in Shadowform.

^ This

Give us a Disarm, and increase our mitigation. Priests are a "tanking" cloth class, but we have only 1 method of controlling attackers and that is on a 30 sec CD. We don't have blink, we don't have fear bombs, etc and we don't want them. Make us an Anti-Melee caster.

Until we can survive against melee, the spell protection they are giving us for casters won't help all that much.