Poll: Assuming Maximum gear and Maximum skill, what class can dish out the highest dps (pve) as of patch 3

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Highest DPS Class [Poll Inside]

Our warlock pulls a minimum of 6k DPS on patch every week, so from what I see I say lock. But if you want to PvP too, I would suggest going with Rogue, Ret Paladin, or DK as they are very strong in PvE and PvP at the moment. It's all personal taste anyway, and whatever is the most fun to you I would go with. If you play it well your DPS will be just fine.

This really depends on the fight, on thaddius we had a paladin pulling 10k+. But look... nearly nobody says rogue. And even if rogue comes up it is with LOLHAT-spec. I'm a sad panda.

Oh and btw generally Fury-warriors are insane at the moment. Freaking animals, thats what they are.
    forumz addict :>

Quote Originally Posted by Triston
    Our warlock pulls a minimum of 6k DPS on patch every week, so from what I see I say lock. But if you want to PvP too, I would suggest going with Rogue, Ret Paladin, or DK as they are very strong in PvE and PvP at the moment. It's all personal taste anyway, and whatever is the most fun to you I would go with. If you play it well your DPS will be just fine.
    hahaha roll a rogue for pvp, you know they are probably the worst class to bring at the moment in arena overall right? Rogues kinda have this stigma from BC.
    forumz addict :>

so rogues are bad for arena???? ??? : get a clue

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

mages on normal bosses, Tg war on zerk bosses