Thread: Woman in Naxx?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Woman in Naxx?

Quote Originally Posted by Phadre
    Ok, so that is probably one of the creepiest things in the game. Seriously nightmarish stuff right there.
    Nothing beats the hearbeat thats constant throughout scolomance.

Every time you kill Thaddius he has to kill that many more women and children to respawn next week. You are all so cruel.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

nothing beats the first-time experience of herald volasj in ahn'kanet... i was literally scared like shit when he did the Insanity spell, i was like WTF happened to you guys why you wanna kill me!!!

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

The voice of Cthun sounds like G-Man from half life I wonder if there is a relation between the two

Quote Originally Posted by hephij
    i really hope ulduar will have whispers à la c'unt while you're progressing there, it was the only good thing about AQ (piece of shit instance)

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Holy sh.. That's creepy

Deleted

idd creapy. but try to play Fear o.0 now thats creapy

Quote Originally Posted by aT1C
    idd creapy. but try to play Fear o.0 now thats creapy
    Fear was not creepy at all imo. FEAR2 however... I could barally play the demo in one sitting =/.

As for Thaddius... thats pretty kool, creepy, and messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan
    Yet another reason to kill Thaddius, not only to get epixx.. Ironi, you soul drain a big man and get children souls.. Hmm, yummy.
    Warlocks and their farming of little kid soul shards make me sick sometimes.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire668
    Fear was not creepy at all imo. FEAR2 however... I could barally play the demo in one sitting =/.

As for Thaddius... thats pretty kool, creepy, and messed up.
    i am playing it fear 2 now hell. i am shaking abit now.

i had landry to day and the basment looks same as in fear2 >.<

Man, even after an eternity of raiding Naxx 40 and Naxx 25, I never knew that. I am really freaking glad I've always raided with no sound on.

The upside-down sinners room is pretty creepy also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deGXddZ7Y2Y

The stuff in wow is more interesting than creepy, to me anyway.

The Fear games, on the other hand, freak me the fuck out.

Honestly the worst part to me is still the very first mission of the first game, where that....what's left of a guy in a chair just appears to you in a vision shortly before you get to the room where the remains are.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

The screams been there since the original Naxxramas

But I see most of you didn't read The Road to Damnation, released along with the Patch 1.11 (the original Naxxramas patch)

i feel really bad after each thaddius kill...when he says "thank...you" :"( ...you are free atlast my friend /salute

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz
    The voice of Cthun sounds like G-Man from half life I wonder if there is a relation between the two
    Pretty sure its the same voice actor. Which makes it even creepier. jesus.

I play with game sounds off, so I never actually heard this. Next time I go I'm going to try and listen for this, even though it is kinda creepy.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tanked
    I play with game sounds off, so I never actually heard this. Next time I go I'm going to try and listen for this, even though it is kinda creepy.. lol.
    its like, the best thing about Naxx, is the quotes. I love the Four Horsemen quotes.

15+ Year Old Account

I heard it yesterday.. we were sitting waiting for someone and..you hear that voice.. we all freaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexione
    When Thaddius dies he says 'Thank... you" which I assume are those poor souls finally being put to rest.

If you also listen carefully, you can hear a woman's voice beneath Thaddius' gruff voice.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_GREET.wav”)

The clearest one... If you listen you can hear the woman rather well.

Original creator of the PointlessThread++;