Thread: Woman in Naxx?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Woman in Naxx?

Quote Originally Posted by norelevance
    The upside-down sinners room is pretty creepy also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deGXddZ7Y2Y
    I do wonder why they create such places as this? It seems rather finished, but with no purpose! Especially now that Wrath of the Lich King is out.

On a side note, could anyone please upload a video or give me the links to all Yogg-Saron's / C'thun's whispers?
    I also read that C'thun once said "It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye." but was removed.

Thaddis is pee wee hermin's worst nightmare

or his shopping mall^^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Beefstyx
    Some of the background sounds in this game are the coolest things. Take, for instnace, the noises of the battle for Undercity. You have to turn your background sound (music i think) up quite a ways to hear it but you can hear the sounds from the past battle going on in the throne chamber on your way to the elevator. It's pretty cool imo.

The Naxx sounds are pretty neat too. I always wondered about the "Help me! Save me!" thing.
    That actually has been there even before the Battle for Undercity. There are 3 different "noises." You should put Sound and Music down to the lowest setting, and Ambiance up to the highest to hear them. The first one is with the broken bell, you'll hear the sound of a bell ringing. In the hallway leading into the throne room from the broken bell room you will hear the sounds of people shouting, not fighting, but in congratulations and cheering for the return of Prince Arthas. Inside the throne room itself you can hear Arthas and his father talking right before Arthas murders him. I found this out some time ago and was very happy to find it. =) It's kinda creepy to listen to at night, especially the throne room stuff but all in all very cool.

And C'thun and Yogg-saron have the creepiest voices >.<

There is something in the back of my head that tells me not to listen to creepy ingame-whispers like what has been mentioned just because of the internet screamers I've put up with. Even though I know that it isn't a screamer I still sit prepared to turn down the sound.

OT: Anyone remember Kikia ?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    c'thun is creepier ---- he whispers into your things like --- your friends will betray you ... the first time i was in there scared the shit otu of me... now i know how an old god can corrupt even the strongest of dragons.
    Oh I know right? I LOVED getting those random whispers in instances and from some quest items. I think the estranged dwarven brains from Howling Fjord whispered to me a few times...I poke them and giggled

EDIT: And as for the UC whispers, I loved hearing those, just made Undercity that much more epic.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

15+ Year Old Account

Can't believe no one mentioned The Ashbringer. It beats every other creepy voice in WoW

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    Can't believe no one mentioned The Ashbringer. It beats every other creepy voice in WoW
    they did, L2Read
    gief moar creepy voices tbh that could
    possibly be related to lore

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    That is just so damn creepy..
    Here is the /script commands to play the sounds ingame.

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_AGGRO01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_AGGRO02.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_AGGRO03.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_DEATH.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_ELECT.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_GREET.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_LAMNT01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_LAMNT02.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_LAMNT03.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_LAMNT04.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Thaddius\\THAD_NAXX_SLAY.wav")
    Holy crap... In my opinion it beats C'Thun and maybe Yogg-Saron too! I mean the 3rd one.. GOSH!!!! "Help me! SAVE ME!" EWWWW SHUT UPPP!!!

By the way if you listen to the 2nd one it reminds of me of Jean calling Scot in X-Men 3 :P

Woman in naxx..well KT? Thats bt*ch just cant stop bothering people!

Hey btw can anyone write a script of archimondes: "Your ressistance is insignificant?" I loved it and i would like to hear it when i bubble Thank

Or "This world will burn!" ^^

/run PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Archimonde\\CAV_Arch_Aggro01.wav"); Your ressistance is insignificant!
    /run PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Archimonde\\CAV_Arch_Burn01.wav"); This world will burn!

There you go.

If you wish more boss quotes I suggest you download BossTalk http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...boss-talk.aspx . It's an awesome addon, has all the quotes from bosses currently and you have several events when you want to play a quote, ie. when casting Divine Shield you can add the quote to be played, you can add several quotes per event and change the frequency of them, the system randomly chooses one of the selected quotes for the desired event. My personal favourites are "You... will... die..." from C'Thun uppon entering combat or "Death... is... close..."
    Q.: What happens when a Paladin uses Consecration while at the same time a Death Knight puts up Desecration?

A.: No man's land.

Quote Originally Posted by The Death Itself
    /run PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Archimonde\\CAV_Arch_Aggro01.wav"); Your ressistance is insignificant!
    /run PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Archimonde\\CAV_Arch_Burn01.wav"); This world will burn!

There you go.

If you wish more boss quotes I suggest you download BossTalk http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...boss-talk.aspx . It's an awesome addon, has all the quotes from bosses currently and you have several events when you want to play a quote, ie. when casting Divine Shield you can add the quote to be played, you can add several quotes per event and change the frequency of them, the system randomly chooses one of the selected quotes for the desired event. My personal favourites are "You... will... die..." from C'Thun uppon entering combat or "Death... is... close..."
    Wow, thank you very much really Ill have some fun with that addedon..very nice, thank