Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Too many people complaining about Ulduar!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpXXShooter
    You're complaining about other people complaining, claim to have hated Mu'ru, you don't see the reason why vehicle boss encounters suck and YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE DAMN RAID RIGHT. Good job scumbag.

Save everyone from losing 3 minutes of their life by either deleting your post or adding it to the dozens of other cry babies whining about the raid scene right now, or other warcraft players, or how much they hate working a job and how they only get 15 minutes a week to play warcraft but the game should be made to cater to them.

his spelling doesnt matter, he brings forth a good point, blizz has made something new, unieqe (yep thats me spelling, does it matter...) and the demolishers catapults and bikes even scales with item lvl so its not a "fair" fight if u were full epic or full green

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    1 Out of 14 Bosses will have Seige weapons. Yet, people complain. 7% of Ulduar will require Seige vehicles to kill the boss, 93% won't.
    Im fairly sure that blizzard stated that it would be the first boss in ulduar. Honestly how hard do you think the encounter will be. . . this isnt malygos. . . look at it like if it were Anub'Rekan in Naxx. Easy sauce, if anything, maybe it will make people better for Malygos (or gear them for it). . . since that guy seems to be a problem for alot of people. For Sarth 3D raiders it'll be another day on the scene, and another dead raid boss.

Yes... It's the first boss. I am aware of that. The first boss, which is 7%, of the instance and it will require seige weapons. Something new... yet, people cry. I remember hearing "Where's the seige weapons you promised us since release?"... and now they cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yes... It's the first boss. I am aware of that. The first boss, which is 7%, of the instance and it will require seige weapons. Something new... yet, people cry. I remember hearing "Where's the seige weapons you promised us since release?"... and now they cry.
    This!

But hey, the content is to easy and it takes no skill, lol!

I guess I can quote that song from the movie "Problem Child": It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Yea, seem to be a fitting song for these guys!

Re: To many people complaining about Uldar!

Quote Originally Posted by Abremm
    people on forums LIVE to whine and complain, its like sex for them. dirty kinky epic sex. they will complain to themselves if they cannot find a partner, however, forums offer the opportunity for large scale group complaining with multiple anonymous partners.

there is no pleasing this vocal minority, because the only thing that really pleases them is inventing reasons to bitch.
    so true
    <a href="http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/coltoneap/?action=view&current=shaman-trm.jpg" target="_blank"></a><a href="http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/coltoneap/?action=view&current=druid-nef.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

i think the most boring thing on the malygos-drakes is that u always push the same buttons in the same order over and over again. nothing else what bothers me there, its just this totally dumb mechanic that is being used for those drakes.

i believe the vehicels in ulduar will be much different from this. first there are different types of vehicels to use, second theyve got different abilitys, wich can also be combined with the abilitys of the other vehicle-types to create some strong and exciting moves(yes they will get old at some point, but theres nothing that doesnt get old after some time) and third those vehicles get stronger based on your gear.
    i think it will be important that the "tankingvehicle"-driver will have to wear tanking-gear in order to mitigate the damage coming in(here i have to say that ive no idea on how this will work with bear-druids, or if it will be even working that way).
    so i think that the different hard modes on this encounter will also be gear-dependant, that not every noobie can do them without even wearing a single epic, just by knowing the tactic perfectly well.
    efficient gearing has always been a part too on being "pro". just knowing the tactics but picking up inferior gear without knowing it doesnt make someone a very good player, hell only be average at best. anytime i see some retpaladin using 5/5 t7.5 instead of 4/5, im just thinking "how the hell could this happen?".

well im drifting off i guess. ulduar will be fine and i bet there will be more new subscribers than people who quit, so stop stressing about it .

just my 2 or 3 cents there!

When you play your toon, guess what are you doing all the time?
    Yes, you push the same buttons over and over again. And this is Blizzard's argument on that, vehicle fights let you use OTHER abilities than you normally use and have used for years.
    It's simply a break from your standard rotations.