You can kite too!

A couple nights ago I was dpsing gluth as feral and discovered that our kiters were doing a craptacular job on the zombies. This bothered me so I bear'ed it up and I ran to the back. There was a frost trap down in the middle so I just started taunting everyone that spawned while running in circles around the frost trap. I had every single zombie in the entire room on me and they were in a nice little package after the decimate popped for everyone to AOE down. It's a lot of fun, I suggest it to any ferals that are bored with dpsing a stationary boss.

Re: You can kite too!

our tanks do it since the beginning
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

My guild has had ret pally's, and DK's taking turns with that too.

Makes it much smoother than the frantic hunters running around trying to pick up everything before they start beating on the healers....
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment
    Eclipsicolossamegatonational? There. I've captured the essence of your penis in one, perfect, 28-letter word.

Theoreticaly it should be possible , i think the zombie aggro mechanic is different. noticed that even hunter's need only 1-2 shots on the zombie to have it's aggro for the rest of the fight till decimate? i think that when a zombie gets aggro from direct damage or taunt it aggroes much more than a typical mob would. ofcourse that is just a theory.

Deleted

Iv noticed its harder to keep aggro on them the longer the fight goes on, and that includes newly spawned zombies. I used a explsv shot plus auto and multi on a few and they have kept on running to the healers.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaBaggle
    Do you mean literally as in melee range hitting you? How did you keep threat on them over the raid threat is what I'm wondering
    I would be within melee range of them for a split second for a quick mangle and maul and theni would get away from them again. Not long enough to get a big stack of debuffs, but enough to keep them off the healers. FFF helps too.