Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Whats your best patchwerk dps? EVER

ffb specced mage. last time i checked was somwehere around 5k. can't get a decent dps because of a retarded raid leader that keeps asking for bloodlust right after the beginning of the fight (and keeps wondering week after week why we miss the achievement for a few seconds...)
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Resto drood: around 20dps, i pressed the wrong button and cast moonfire sry i dont have wws so you have to take my word for it

5250ish dps as a retri paladin with no full valorous and no betrayer of humanity...
    I suppose my top dps would be around 5600-5800 with every item i need but i think this is as much as a pala can get...
    Prove me wrong so i can make myself a better player :P

armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ade&n=Nyuuchan

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    2 tanks on heroic patchwerk? How come the melee didn't die?

* Hateful Strike:

Patchwerk will use this ability at a 1 second frequency on the target in melee range with the highest HP who is also one of the top three on Patchwerk's aggro list.

Does this mean he wont use hateful strike on melee (except one of the tanks) if they are lower hp than the 2 tanks and ranged dps is third on threat?

Edit: Perhaps one of the locks used voidwalker?
    We only use two tanks, palatank (me) as MT, and a drood with a very high stamina pool, no wipes since first kill and 3 min achievement. When the drood receive the hateful strike, he still has much more stamina than the melee, so melee never die

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    2 tanks on heroic patchwerk? How come the melee didn't die?

* Hateful Strike:

Patchwerk will use this ability at a 1 second frequency on the target in melee range with the highest HP who is also one of the top three on Patchwerk's aggro list.

Does this mean he wont use hateful strike on melee (except one of the tanks) if they are lower hp than the 2 tanks and ranged dps is third on threat?

Edit: Perhaps one of the locks used voidwalker?
    Noope, just keep the 2nd target on threat, ie. the OT, topped off, i mean always, hateful strike hits every 1.2seconds, if he's highest HP and 2nd on threat before every hateful, he will get hit. So all in all, having your OT @ 100% hp or close to it for the entire fight and u can pull off a 1 OT patchwerk.