Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR 3.1.0 - Patch Notes

Judgement of light moved back to proc-ing of spells to??!?!?! does that mean it wont benefit melee ONLY now? because when paladins light judgement could be triggered by all offensive moves, all other healers were useless. ret paladins would get top healing with like 6000hps because it would heal everyone in the raid while they did dmg, doing 400+ every sec to 25 ppl...i hope that doesnt come back...

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephilia
    Seems like a nice spec yea, but you might wanna take this talent into consideration:
    "New Talent Divinity:Tier 1 protection talent, increases healing done by and to you by 1/2/3/4/5%."
    Found it in Blizzards official list of changes - aint on the PTR yet though.
    I had not seen that change yet. I'd definately move the 5 points I put into holy over into this talent. Between 6% increased raid healing from Imp Devo, and this, 11% extra healing is a huge increase.

The MMO champ talent calc is updated, thinking this is the best available Prot Pally tank build with the current changes, especially is Divine Sac and Divine Guardian stack.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...0&version=9658

Quote Originally Posted by Bordaks
    The MMO champ talent calc is updated, thinking this is the best available Prot Pally tank build with the current changes, especially is Divine Sac and Divine Guardian stack.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...0&version=9658
    Something that have points in Stoicism can never be the best tankadin build!

On a moore serious note though, what happended to our kilt?
    It looked awsome and the pants look like bleh, especsially on humans/dwarfs.
    Thank god I´m a draenei but still, give back the kilt!!!

'New Talent: Trap Launcher: When activated, your next Trap will be launched instantly at the enemy target. 1 minute cooldown.' !!!

Ok so to me that sounds like, Hunters Level80 Spell will be;
    1) Avaible via surv talents,
    2) Worse than a Talent spell!

Whats the point in addin a talent that is (to me anyways) Better than our level80 spell, hunters got ripped as far as am concered with the Level80 spells but I learned to deal with it, And now they 'maybe' releasing this !!

Quote Originally Posted by DepecheMode
    Something that have points in Stoicism can never be the best tankadin build!
    What do you suggest as an alternative? I see the 2 points being able to go into Guardian's Favor for longer BoF, reduced CD on BOP, or into Seals of the Pure in the holy tree, for a little more threat generation. (which I don't prioritize due to prot pallies generating excellent threat as is)
    I see them more or less as "throw-away" points, as I don't need anything else in the Prot tree, or Imp Might from Ret.

Well, I could see alot of places where thoose 2 points would be better spent.

Benediction isn´t bad at all.
    Seals of the pure/conviction. It´s true we don´t have any threat problems but you ca´n never have to many.
    Imp Hammer could be useful from time to time.
    Even Reckoning to help with soloing.

Basicly Every talent is better save perhaps Guardian´s Favor.
    None of them are awsome but I reather take something else then a blank because that´s what Stoicism is. For PVE atleast.

changes sound good

but still not sure what im gonna do with my ret paladin

my druid is gonna be fun
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Quote Originally Posted by facer
    Some people should KEEP FUCKING SHARING!

upload 50000000000000000 download 2..

FU that sucks.. dont disable your sharing right after your done...
    I agree, stay on the line after... Its fair enough to say when you are getting pummled in BG
    or in the open on a PVP server don't come crying to us after knowing you turned OFF your band with p2p
    Hours earlier before. and DONT get pissed or angry because horde or alliance are picking on you
    or camping you, YOU CHOOSE THAT PVP server, no one forced you...

so with the above comment, /agree