Master Conjuror? (your build 3.0?)

wtf? Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.

ehm is this a bugg or wtf? its a big buff anyway :S

anyway, what u think about the notes? Which build will you try first?

Re: Master Conjuror? (your build 3.0?)

seems like the 300% is likely a typo/bug to me... /shrug

~50 crit rating + 300% is 200 crit rating. seems like a LOT. not quite sure how much % crit that is in the real world.

New talented firestone: 3% damage, 147 crit. correct?

Back to the ol' SB spam with succubus summoned?
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...5&version=9614

Quote Originally Posted by Käsewurst
    New talented firestone: 3% damage, 147 crit. correct?

Back to the ol' SB spam with succubus summoned?
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...5&version=9614
    This might hurt,, but,,, read the tool tip of firestone then

Increses the combar tatings gained from conjured Firestone and Spellstone by 150/300%
    This means the critical rating, not the 1% damage been said in blues a couple of times too.

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip
    This might hurt,, but,,, read the tool tip of firestone then

Increses the combar tatings gained from conjured Firestone and Spellstone by 150/300%
    This means the critical rating, not the 1% damage been said in blues a couple of times too.
    Ah, i see. Sorry about that.
    Still, nice buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Käsewurst
    Ah, i see. Sorry about that.
    Still, nice buff.
    nice buff indeed if affliction didnt change from what it is now and only destro i would still go destro as it just sounds even cooler then being fucking arthas !

Hello friends, this is my first post on the site! Is everyone else excited about the new patch notes? A lot of things seem really positive, the only HUGE nerfs that i can see is the SL change (Blizzard specifically stated that it would NOT work like this), moving molten core DEEP into the demo tree (seriously, what was wrong with where it was?) and the removal of the 3% hit from Cataclysm. I would MUCH rather have the 3% chit instead of the extra mana reduced cost, i am currently hit capped with this talent, and i will now have to regem/rechant to get myself back to that fabled 17%

As a warlock that mostly raids, and occasionally partakes in PVP (Never arenas, usually only BG's and wintergrasp) i think the new dual spec feature is great! I plan to make two PVE specs - i know for sure one of them is going to be full demo (I've always loved metamorphosis, and the new nemisis talent makes it even more attractive.) Here is a quick spec based on a spec i raided with quite successfully not too long ago - It is a meta with IMP build!

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...4&version=9614

It may seem a bit unusual, but let me explain. With the change to nemesis, i can have demonic empowerment up every 30 seconds out of 45, which is almost all the time, this gives my imp a MASSIVE chance to crit, when compiled with the new master conjurer change (provided it is not a bug). The addition of decimation is a nice little bonus, i was always jealous of afflict locks having drain soul executes, now we get to soul fire execute :P

There is only one thing i am unsure of, do you think it would be better to take two points from ruin and put them in molten core, or with CoA/Immolate/Curroption up, 5% on molten core should be enough?