Uh oh. new trouble deciding my holy talents as discipline in 3.1

well, with the new changes, flash heal will undoubtedly be the only cast time heal that discipline uses now, since DA can stack, and FH will probably be more mana efficient than GH. so...where do i put those 5 points in the holy tree so i can get inspiration? i never cast renew...sooooo the only thing i can think of is healing focus, so i've got a random 3 talent points to just scatter.

imp renew, spell warding, or divine fury.

....spell warding?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Uh oh. new trouble deciding my holy talents as discipline in 3.1

If you don't use renew or think you will use gheal much just place it in spell warding.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

learn to renew?

renew isnt an efficient heal in a discipline priests arsenal. the only time i EVER use it is in heroics when i'm patching up a dps from taking some backlash damage and such.

How much will that change depending on the changes to the talents, such as the introduction of Empowered Renew? Will it make Improved Renew worth taking for holy?

*New Talent* Empowered Renew, Tier 9, 3 point talent - Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% of your bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for 5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.