WotLK maps added - Tactical planner

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know we've added the WotLK maps to our tactical planner - www.tacticum.com (totally free).

Any questions / remarks, let me know.

Enjoy,

oTact

Re: WotLK maps added - Tactical planner

Too bad it requires Silverlight 2.0 which is a problem on Linux (at least on my box here at work). But I'll be sure to check it out tonight when I get home. Didn't even know it existed...

Edit: Silverlight, not Moonlight. Moonlight is a Linux implementation of Silverlight.

Silverlight = FAIL!

Why didn't you use Flash or Java?

Quote Originally Posted by susi666
    Silverlight = FAIL!

Why didn't you use Flash or Java?
    Silverwha......?
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

Need to add the raid instances... cant see why anyone would want to create tatics for any of the 5 man instances...

Recode it in flash pls....silverlight is just...shit..

anyway, good idea, maybe some ppl need it

Guys, please don't trun the topic into Flash vs Silverlight (If you want to discuss this open a topic on our forum).

About the raid instances, do you know where we can find these maps?

Well.. I am not sure where you would get the actual maps from. I have Cartographer install so when i am in the instance I bring up my map and I can see the whole raid instance. I am not sure how helpful this would be though.

If I was creating tactics for my guild to follow I would want to see a closeup of the area/room where the boss is.

Like this http://www.bosskillers.com/pix/bbgui...th-Tsunami.jpg

or this http://www.bosskillers.com/pix/bbgui...th-Tsunami.jpg