threat issues? imp mangle
    if not, imp lotp.
    I like both of them

next issue?
    Form models. Wtb new ones.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Then we'll miss one talent point

Quote Originally Posted by takim
    I never said iMangle was worthless. *I* feel that 3/3 is not needed and if people didn't have selective reading you would also see that I said 2/3 is plenty *IMO*
    There your argument fails though.
    Bear wise, the ONLY possible situations with ImpMangle are either 0/3 or 3/3. We work with the GCD, which is, ALWAYS, 1.5sec for a Bear, no matter you buffs and your haste. Mangle has a 6sec CD, which means 3 free GCDs to use in between. With 3/3 it's 4.5sec, which means 2 free GCDs in between.
    If you take 1 or 2 points, you end up with either a 5.5 or a 5sec cooldown. None of these situations allow you to use more Mangle than without the talent at all, you still have to wait for the third GCD to finish.

For Cats, the energy reduction can be picked at every stage. But for Bears, it's either all or nothing. Else you're just wasting talent points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Re: Then we'll miss one talent point

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    Shred, Rip and Savage Roar. The Berserk glyph benefit for PvE dps is completely irrelevant when compared to these ones.
    Ok, that's true, didn't think that thought to the end :

Quote Originally Posted by takim
    I never said iMangle was worthless. *I* feel that 3/3 is not needed and if people didn't have selective reading you would also see that I said 2/3 is plenty *IMO*
    I meant exactly what arel said.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.