Poll: Do you like the new shaman t8 model?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shaman T8 yes or no?

I love it, No Kilt Im Happy, But they need to stop using Human Models To show gear, They should put all gear on Orcs , I Know the Shoulders would look 10 times bigger ;D

They really need to start making 2 sets of art. 1 set would show pants on male toons. The other set would show as skirts on female toons. Then if you want to run around in a dress, all you have to do is roll a female.

its ok... ill have to see it on my Orc to make a final judgement. i think ill end up liking it... atleast were not paladins LOLOLFACEPLATE
    Wow account disabled, waiting for D3!

Can't judge it until I see it on my Orc. Skirts > leggings for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pelanat
    dont ppl think the shoulders look a lil bit too much like t5? meybe its just me. also no kilt :<
    I wouldn't say they look too much like them, however when I first saw the tier 8 shoulders, T5 shoulders immediately popped in my head. It's like they took the the tier 5 version, blew it up and theres the end result.

To me, kilt = caster. I hate the kilt look, and would pick the legs, any time.

I would like it but it looks like remade T5 which i hated...main reason i didn't like it was pants...every class that can be shammies look terrible in pants and my dranei female does not like to show her bow legs also all the classes that are shammies are top heavy except trolls...so now we have tiny tiny bottoms and big big tops....reminds me of an aunt of mine

This work of art was made by Paz.

I dislike it

If you don't like the kilt then don't use tier leggins :|...that or they need make a opition under display
    Then i'm Sick of Face plates they need make it a full helmet with a shaded visor :|

WTB kilt and a real helm.
    Everyday I'm shufflin.

Not sure if there's any truth to this, but I've been reading that the pics posted on this site were the wrong ones and that we in fact do have a kilt...

Which I hope is the truth, 'cause damn. I want my kilt. Shaman look pretty lame in just leggings =/

yeah i also prefer the kilt look! it makes the shaman a shaman. with this laggin crap they look like some painted rogue!

ditch the dress? duno ur class but female cow defo looks hot in a dress. pants looks stupid imo

Kilts Ftw
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

WTB KILT!

Overall I will be happy with whatever happens. The overall design is just cool.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by doublebarrel
    ditch the dress? duno ur class but female cow defo looks hot in a dress. pants looks stupid imo
    My shaman is orc male enhancement - I have caster sets but have never specced anything else - I know it's just asthetics, but I hate the way my toons looks wailing on mobs with a damn kilt on, it doesn't seem to fit with mele toons.

How do you get the kilt to show up? Is it user made or actually in-game?

Well since it turned out the pally set has a skirt and they've shown that with legs I would be willing to put money on the fact that Shamans and Druids are actually wearing skirts too considering all of there sets have had them.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by wanax
    Well since it turned out the pally set has a skirt and they've shown that with legs I would be willing to put money on the fact that Shamans and Druids are actually wearing skirts too considering all of there sets have had them.

you shuld scroll abit upp and you will se a pic whit kill on it