Healing Trinkets

Currently Ive been raiding with

[item=39388]
    [item=40258] (Link isnt showing, it's Forethought Talisman)

Just got
    [item=37835]

And am aiming to get
    [item=40382]

Now what trinkets would be best for me to use in general for Ulduar as a holy priest and what as disc?
    Edit: Found out how to make the pretty links ^^

Re: Healing Trinkets

Spirit-World Glass and Je'Tze's Bell as Holy.

Forethought Talisman and Je'Tze's Bell as Disciplin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia

I've always considered the Forethought Talisman one of the useless trinkets added in WotLK, the fact that is a lvl213 item makes it even worse.

As disc I'd go with the Soul of the Dead and, uhm...the Bell if you really haven't anything better.

In 3.1 with the changes to rapture, yes that could perhaps be an idea.

But with Discipline being extremely mana conservative now, a high spell power trinket is just fine

It's all about gear balance.

15+ Year Old Account

I currently have the bell, soul of the dead, and forethought talisman.

I mostly use Soul/Talisman, mainly because the talisman has more power than the bell and my regen is absolutely solid. On fights where mana could potentially become an issue (read: Malygos, lots of PoH) I switch out the talisman for bell.

Quite frankly I completely regret spending the 10k gold for the Bell considering how little it gets used. It surely is NOT worth that much, regardless of what anybody says.

[edit] I am disc xD

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

Spirit world glass, Soul of the Dead (holy will need to crit more from the next patch) = holy

Soul of the Dead, Egg of Mortal Essence (the haste procc can be quite nice) or Forethought Talisman (if you feel the need for sp) = disc

In 3.1 with the changes to rapture, yes that could perhaps be an idea.

But with Discipline being extremely mana conservative now, a high spell power trinket is just fine

It's all about gear balance.
    I'm holy and I've always used the [item=37657] just to have 410 haste and be hastecapped, but sometimes I equip the Talisman just for epeen's sake to see me at 2720sp raidbuffed

I have all the ones you've listed, and I've found that as Disc Jet'ze's Bell/Soul of the Dead ROCK together. (I <3 Soul). Holy, Spirit World Glass and Jet'ze's.

Forethought is nice, but with a 45 second CD on the proc, it often procs on COH and you wind up with so much Overheal on the Proc. While the SP is nice, if you are comfortable with your SP... go with the glass for some Mana Regen. (even with the Spirit Nerf, its quite tasty).

Exactly, it's a matter of opinion and personal choices. All the trinkets are good.

15+ Year Old Account

Currently using Forethought + Forge Ember (procs ALOT) on my priest to get some more crit, and changing last with spirit world glass as needed.

The Bell is nice, but its more or less just some sp if you got plenty of regen in advance.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Shouldn't darkmoon card illusion pretty much be on par with Je'Tze's bell.

The bell probably has an average procrate of every 55-60 seconds giving 300 mana

The card has got a 1200 mana /5 minutes.

During a 1-3,9 minute fight the card will give you more mana
    During 3.9~ - 5~ somewhere (depending on when you use the card) the bell will be better.
    Then the card will be better for a while and then the bell again.
    One advantage with the bell is that it is spread out so if you are staying pretty steady then popping that 1200 mana effect could be a waste. Then again, if you are in that situation mana isn't really a problem

Question is, is it worth going for the bell (thinking of the cost) when the illusion card (one sixth of the prize on my server) is pretty much the same?
    "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it"