Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Bosses besides arthas inside Icecrown?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishydoom
    Just to make this clear Mal'Ganis is dead. He died in Warcraft 3 at the end of the human campain when Arthas gets Frostmourne so unless Arthas turns him into an undead or something we won't see him.
    This may have been mentioned, but I'm pretty sure demons in WoW don't "die". Their essences get sent back to the twisting nether and they get reborn or something. I'd have to look it back up again to make sure that's right, but it's something like that.

Any chance to see Lord Mograine?

dunno, who will we fight, but quit sure who will aid us, Tirion Fordring, Teh Ashbringer, Uther the lightbringer and probably Jaina :
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo
    dunno, who will we fight, but quit sure who will aid us, Tirion Fordring, Teh Ashbringer, Uther the lightbringer and probably Jaina :
    Forgot Sylvanas....she does have quite a score to settle.

As far as other bosses... The Valkyrie from the end of UK that rezes the boss.
    Saurfang the Younger
    Syndragosa of course....
    The Sanlayn prince
    Putress? as punishment for attacking him maybe? or did the Allies kill him in battle for UC?

and of course....Kael Thas as a Lich....LOL

maybe we'll see Bolevar or the horde version Saurfang JR or whats his name in a Akama( BT ) like event, that his spirit cannot rest untill we removed the curse w/e ?

And yeah syndragosa will be a Boss.

The reason there might be Burning legion in Icecrow is because in early stages the lich king was faithfull to kil'jeaden his "Creater" and then he betrayed him since he sort of was his slave to prepare azeroth for the invasion. There might be a few leftover Burning legion guys that stayed in favor of the lich king. just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax
    Forgot Sylvanas....she does have quite a score to settle.

As far as other bosses... The Valkyrie from the end of UK that rezes the boss.
    Saurfang the Younger
    Syndragosa of course....
    The Sanlayn prince
    Putress? as punishment for attacking him maybe? or did the Allies kill him in battle for UC?

and of course....Kael Thas as a Lich....LOL
    Yea ally kills him in the battle for UC. After half an hour of hitting him for 90k+ a hit I really hope he'd be dead.

Good to know. Still wanna fight him as a Horde since he tried to take one of the cities for his own...

every cutscene boss youve seen in heroics and possibly cutscenes where the Lich King is just talking to some hoe oculd be a potential boss.. why have those dumb cutscenes then

Quote Originally Posted by Fishydoom
    Just to make this clear Mal'Ganis is dead. He died in Warcraft 3 at the end of the human campain when Arthas gets Frostmourne so unless Arthas turns him into an undead or something we won't see him.
    Don't forget that dreadlords are an extremely intelligent and deceitful race. For all we know they planned it out and faked their deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    Don't forget that dreadlords are an extremely intelligent and deceitful race. For all we know they planned it out and faked their deaths.
    Yep..
    Nathrezims are the true first evul race discovered in WoW, after they've got involved in Sargeras affairs, and they've always been his firsts in command.

I'd love to see an end-game Nathrezim fight...And the manner how we fought Mal'Ganis (5man lvl-60 instance?you serious?) makes me hope for revenge on their race!

Damn guys, did No horde do wrathgate?
    Are we forget varmithras and grand apothecary putress ?
    What are those guys up to right now and will we see them on the way in? :c
    Alliance kill putress in their version of the wrathgate quest line, and varimathras.....well his allegiance isn't with arthas.

We can expect sandrigosa and probably an undead form of mini-saurfang. Other than that there really is no telling. I've defeated KT and mal'ganis enough. I'd hate to see them again.

We'll expect to see Sylvanas, mograine, and fordring though possibly.

Deleted

You all are talking BS,

Arthas,Saurfang Jr,Sindragosa, Arugal, Mal'ganis will be 100% bosses in Icecrown...+4-5 lolLore bosses...and few surprises..to my mind Uther..can make a return..since WPL are forgotten and they could revive old world by Lick King attack on Uther's tomb and ressurecting him..

hmm lots of ppl said something about malganis
    well if you ve done the quests about malganis "the admiral" in icecrown u may remember his quote " u cant defeat lich king without my help"
    at some point we may have an alli. with him.

kel'thuzad , anubarak will be in icecrown. im sure of it.
    i imagine they gather a party like wc frozen throne. 3 bosses at the same time. thou its a dream

TBH I think we will see Voldemort!!

But, I would like to see Arugal =D

Pretty much any undead (and any other dead creature for that matter) may be brought back as many times as the Lich King wants, as long as he has his powers. To end the scourge and constant ressurections/undeadifications, the Lich King *must* die. So you can pretty much expect any lore/boss character you've met so far in the game, in some undead form or other.

gief little timmy !!1

Tss u will have to fight illidan again in the end rawr! he is still pissed off that he lost agains a ''human'' so he will be there (not)

yeah i think kel'thuzad and anub'arak will be there

Deleted

Well I think we will see Mal´Ganis again. When you defeat him in Icecrown he escapes and says:

"Enough! I waste my time. I must gather my strength on the homeworld." "You'll never defeat the Lich King without my forces! I'll have my revenge on him, and you!"

So I think we´ll have to fight through some Scarlet Dudes and killing Mal`Ganis in the first part of the Icecrown Raid.

Lich King - Obvious

Kel'Thuzad - Classic Naxx his phylactery was taken, was meant to go to the Argent Dawn but the guy you gave it to ran off with it. Phylactery lets a Lich resurrect itself as many times as it likes, so long as the phylactery remains intact. He can come back.

Anub'arak - bit iffy, his quote on death in Azjol-Nerub suggests he won't, but the Lich King's power suggests otherwise.

Mal'ganis is possible, he is NOT dead as it appeared since Warcraft 3 (the original not Frozen Throne) which is found out through doing a quest line in Icecrown, starting with a drop off mobs in Onslaught Harbour. He's the (formerly missing off the shores of Northrend) Grand Admiral Barean Westwind.

Bolvar Foredragon - I'm not sure, he seems dead but I don't play Alliance so I could have missed something.

Saurfang Jr. - Lich King nicked his soul after killing him, he could return in some spirit form or in a new body (Gul'dan did it with his Death Knights, why can't Ner'zhul, his former master).

Sindragosa - That's a given, it's almost certain.

Varimathras? Since the Dreadlords don't seem to stay dead he could come back, maybe with the other Dreadlords from WC3 (Balnazaar and Tichondrius(?)).

Putress, pretty sure he's dead since in the Horde Battle for Undercity King Varian Wrynn comes along and tosses his noggin at you.

Just my thoughts and what I remember of the lore (I spent a lot of time on WoW Wiki reading stuff and for some reason I still have a girlfriend o.O thank goodness she plays WoW xD)

Mal'ganis shrue why not.. not as a servent of the lich king but as an other attacking force inside the citadel.. maby we will interuppt him and his forces when they are banging the door to arthas or something?