Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Booming Echoes on the ptr

I figured the point of that talent point was to give us two shocks that will always be on a different cool down than on the other two shocks. If the earthshock and Wind shock will share the speced cool down of flmshock and frost shock and visversa.. there is really no point to the talent then.

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh.
    She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance.

more flameshocks.
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamwow
    more FRAWSTshocks.
    fixt

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Neokarasu

In a way this does help Ele for a few reasons.

Dispelled FRS on targets can now be more easily reapplied
    Keeping FLS up on targets to add weight to LvB doesn't interfere with keeping them FRS'd quite so badly

However, there is one huge problem;

This doesn't address the issue with a shared cooldown preventing interuption if you choose to use FRS or FLS instead of saving the cooldwn for ES

Whilst I think decision making in PvP is an essential component of deciding who's good and who isn't (I'm rubbish btw) I do think Shaman decision making has been taken to ridiculous extremes.

3 survival totems mutually exclusive of each other (Tremor, Earthbind, Stoneclaw)
    4 shocks mutually exclusive of each other (Flame, Frost, Earth, Wind)

If they want to aid shaman survivability they need to address this mutual exclusivity.

My personal preference would be as follows;

Wind shock off shared cooldown but on an independant 6 second cooldown as a reliable interupt.
    Choice to drop 2 totems from 1 school instead of 4 from individual schools (Tremor and Stoneclaw would be lovely thanks).

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

here is an idea... make stoneclaw totem.. well.. not a totem. i know this is not what blizz wants. shamans to not use totems.. but really, there is so many totems to chose from.. and you can only use 4. and most of you good totems are all stacked up in one element.. earth. this is all a pvp stand point btw.

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh.
    She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance.