Still have faith?

I know that Shaman changes have been very small, but seeing that they giving enhancement expertise in their talent tree has renewed some faith.

The posts about "Ele shaman PvP utility" have slowly phased out, but does anyone else still have some faith in the developers?

Re: Still have faith?

Stoneclaw totem adds hell lot of survivability with both glyph and talents.

The changes to stoneclaw help. But I really hope they're not done with elemental. Booming echoes is insulting if they think that's what we want to or need.

lol... u kiddin .... u think you'll have time to drop 4 totems down so the shield whould give u another 3 sec to live?? maybe they thought the other players will have pitty and won't say look a free kill... a shaman.... and will say look at this poor fellow he cant survive let's not obliterate 14k, execute 12ik, arcane blast 10k, explosive shoot 7k/rick let him put 4 t0tems in 12 sec so he can survive 2 seconds more.... because he has no real survivability.... and the list can go on/.... wake up blizz.... ppl will walk if you still nerfing and using lame skills like frozen power to hope they will close eyes and play on./.....

Lock and Priests rejoice.... alas we will no longer have tremor down.

-Swap positions on Reverb and Astral Shift.
    -Rework Reverb to unlink Flame and Frost Shock for Ele. and do an additional 10/20% damage.
    -Can Ele please have Frozen Power? Be too much to ask for us to have a root to keep damage ongoing? In conjunction with Thunderstorm it potentially could address several problems.
    -Give Enhancement a talent to replace FP... How about the ability to use Stormstrike and Lava Lash as projectile abilities while 10-30 yards away?

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Many of you dont realize that Hex is still untrinketable... dunno if this is intended or not. But if its intended its very, vero good start

Quote Originally Posted by Instant
    Many of you dont realize that Hex is still untrinketable... dunno if this is intended or not. But if its intended its very, vero good start
    I think not.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Well, there was no official note on this, so hoping it will stay as pacify/silence isnt stupid... i think? :P

Trinkets break effects that cause loss of control of character. Hex doesn't remove control of character, just doesn't allow you to attack/cast. You can still run away as the frog, etc.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Agalloch
    Trinkets break effects that cause loss of control of character. Hex doesn't remove control of character, just doesn't allow you to attack/cast. You can still run away as the frog, etc.
    But it was trinketable before.

OOO i got an idea blizz. how bout you unlink all the shocks? so we can have 3 good insta attacks like every other class has? OMG good idea right?

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh.
    She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance.

But it was trinketable before.
    Imo it should have never been that. The second I can trinket a silence or disarm, hex should be trinketable too. But the way shamans are in pvp these days it's nothing short of a slap in the face to make our glorified level 80 silence/disarm trinketable.

I do hope elemental gains more surv/mobility buffs, seeing as it's the spec+class I enjoy playing most out of all my characters.
    “I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."”
    -Emo Phillips

Is this on live or PTR?

shamans are great.. not sure what you talkin' aboot.

if the game only had shamans and warriors it would be awesometasticpowerfull.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudits
    OOO i got an idea blizz. how bout you unlink all the shocks? so we can have 3 good insta attacks like every other class has? OMG good idea right?

Please tell me which caster class has 3 good instant attacks? ...

Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

Quote Originally Posted by lurked

Please tell me which caster class has 3 good instant attacks? ...

he didn't say caster.. he says all classes... and he's wrong with shaman needing more instants but...

mage, dk, warrior, paladin, dk, rogue druid.

as enhance we have 3 "good" instants.. storm strike, shock and lavalol... so enhance (melee) don't need it..
    elementa casts so fast and overloads so often they don't need any instants really

It's just a game.

I wouldn't call 2 sec cast fast. Anything longer than 1.5 sec start to get hard to cast. Alot of haste is needed to lower that, witch the elem pvp pieces lack. If you start to socket that, you lose other important stats.

So people are basically hoping that Blizzard is not finished with shamans.

We do seem to have an obvious lack of posts about us, but they could be working on something big?

It is a shame, because there is so much more they could do with the master of the elements.