Inscription (Nobles Deck) and new releases

I have 2 chars at 450 inscription atm (obviously different servers) and i was curious about what people think about inscription and how you think Uldaur (spelling unchecked) will affect it.

-One of my main ways of making money is making nobles cards and selling them. Yes risky but i have found that with the odds makin them will outweigh the losses. So will the nobles deck still be desired once the New instance is released or will there be better trinkets that will rival or be better then the Nobles deck? I have seen many servers where nobles cards go from 700-1000g per card depending on which one. I think if there are better trinkets in Uldaur this will screw with our income by alot. No longer can we be safe making cards but we will be barely cutting our losses by making them.

-Yes, i know we have alternate ways to make money but that means making glyphs that require countless hours mindlessly staring at the ah for someone to under cut our glyphs essentially making the glyphs worthless. There are several Scribes on each server and therefore usually will push the value of a glyph so low that its not worth making anymore. This has become very frustrating for me and i refuse all but dip into the glyph market on occasion.

-We get two new books, one that is fairly useless to anyone, and the other that will only be bought for the cool wolf ...My guess is 100g at most for one of these to the first few who get it...then by then everyone will have and become unwanted b/c the mats are easy to come by.

-New Glyphs whoop de do....More Glyphs for us to put on ah and watch get undercut by other people wasting our time on the ah.

-What i want is another card/trinket that will make us money with the new content, or somehow make nobles still worth it after patch.

i think a buff in the shouder enchant making it more expensive almost like a good enchant so everyone could have would be a cool addition..and a good way for us to earn gold

-anyone else share the same thoughts or have other cocerns?
    -the glyph market might become better do to the dual specs is what im seeing but we never know.

All is speculation atm ..

Re: Inscription (Nobles Deck) and new releases

If you want a tip, get exalted with sons of hodir and change profession. That's what i'm doing. Inscription up to now sucks alot, everyone got their glyphs and the darkmoon card thing is too random. If you've some gold to waste drop it and replace with mining JC.
    If blizzy don't introduce something really needed by others (like a reagent for other professions or a head/shoulder glyph that you can sell) it will remain broken.
    So drop it, jc is way better.

Yea it is broken as of now Supply is high but demand is so low. I probably will hang onto it atm to see how the dual spec affects the market, since ppl will have to re glyph alot. Hoping that there will be a decent equilibrium of supply and demand so people just cant push the price of a 30g glyph that is desired down to 2 or 3g in a day which i see all the time happening. The head/shoulder glyph would be nice...something that could give us an item to sell that wouldn't lose value. and then replace the shoulder enchant for an extra glyph spot for inscriptors. But to make it so its not op have a class of glyphs that can only be used for that purpose. Maybe a glyph that inscreases str spell pwr / int or something like that to go into a special glyph spot ..would be really neat

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hotthree
    Yea it is broken as of now Supply is high but demand is so low. I probably will hang onto it atm to see how the dual spec affects the market, since ppl will have to re glyph alot. Hoping that there will be a decent equilibrium of supply and demand so people just cant push the price of a 30g glyph that is desired down to 2 or 3g in a day which i see all the time happening. The head/shoulder glyph would be nice...something that could give us an item to sell that wouldn't lose value. and then replace the shoulder enchant for an extra glyph spot for inscriptors. But to make it so its not op have a class of glyphs that can only be used for that purpose. Maybe a glyph that inscreases str spell pwr / int or something like that to go into a special glyph spot ..would be really neat
    actually ppl need less glyphs after dual specs. right now hybrid specs buy glyphs everytime they respec but in 3.1 and with dual spec you only need to buy glyphs once and thats it

Yup with dual spec glyph demand will be reduced to zero.
    So without some good ideas inscription is broken.