Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: the new top dps for raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Jante
    Sry guys... But the new top dps is clearly.... the best player.
    All classes can top the dmg meters (Atleast all pure classes), it's just a matter of how you use your cooldowns etc.
    Some classes are easier to play than others, but EVERY CLASS is hard to master.
    True to a degree, but simply not the case on the whole. In the average guild a player that excels above their peers might be able to say they top the meters as a ret pally, but look at any high end guild, and the rets will typically be right on the bottom, or close to it. Consistently. Its almost impossible to achieve enough game balance for the most skilled player to be on top, there are simply too many variables.

Quote Originally Posted by Jante
    Sry guys... But the new top dps is clearly.... the best player.
    All classes can top the dmg meters (Atleast all pure classes), it's just a matter of how you use your cooldowns etc.
    Some classes are easier to play than others, but EVERY CLASS is hard to master.
    Your retarded viewpoint is invalid.

A class is not hard to master in PvE, it takes less than a week after knowing nothing about a class to get to the point where you can perform max dps. Your statement is true that any class can top the meters, but its not because of cooldown usage; It's because of RNG. I'm sorry but until you get to the point where you realise this, don't bother voicing your viewpoint.

PLAYING A DPS CLASS IN WOW IS NOT HARD.

Quote Originally Posted by Etra
    Your retarded viewpoint is invalid.

A class is not hard to master in PvE, it takes less than a week after knowing nothing about a class to get to the point where you can perform max dps. Your statement is true that any class can top the meters, but its not because of cooldown usage; It's because of RNG. I'm sorry but until you get to the point where you realise this, don't bother voicing your viewpoint.

PLAYING A DPS CLASS IN WOW IS NOT HARD.
    /agree

Seriously, anyone with an average intelligence, and a willingness to learn and spend a few hours at elitistjerks and talking to other people who play that class, can master any class in less then a week. Although it usually takes a bit longer then that for me to stop trying to hit my lifebloom hotkey when im using my mage, or my fear hotkey on my dk.