Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Own instance: Castle Gilneas

I just postet the fifth Boss:

Arugal, Grandmaster of the Worgs

Deleted

Well after more than a week, fighting against my lazyness I finally managed to translate the final boss of my instance.

I hope you enjoy reading it and I also hope I will get some comments for the instance ;D ;D ;D

Wow...kudos to you sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Nice! Now work on a Murloc raid!! ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Reflectionz
    Nice! Now work on a Murloc raid!! ;D
    NEVER!!! ;D I just hate Murlocs. They killed me to often when I was questing in Redrige.

Deleted

Murlocs are evil... they pop up with dozens where you dont expect it..

Very good idea though I love it ;D

Awsome, like the bosses, really nice job mate!
    "You win some, you lose some."

LOL DANSKER

Deleted

Well thank you for your answers and I hope you will post any suggestions. I´m always open for improvement suggestions ;D

Unfortunately I cannot log in with my account on the american WoW forum, so the chance that a important blizzard worker will read my idea is very low.

very nice

only objection i have is about the last boss... noone would ever be able to memorize all the tactics

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia

only objection i have is about the last boss... noone would ever be able to memorize all the tactics
    I´m able to memorize it ;D

This raid sounds awsome. I think the hardcore would love this. But I can see alot of guilds breaking up or even people leaving guilds due to this:

Death of a friend: Every 60sek Mandos takes the MT on his shoulder. Now the MT has 10sek to kill one of his Raidmembers. If he kills one of them the others receive the Buff „Death of a friend”. This Buff increases their Healing and Damage by 70%. But if the MT does not kill a player Mandos increases his damage by 100%.

The question then becomes, who do I kill and for what reason. lol! But knowing me I'll just laugh my ass off.

Sounds awesome, i would definatly hit that. Add in some crazy ass achievements and were golden.

Btw, if i might be so bold to add;

<name> the Worg Tamer.
    <name> Worgsbaine.
    <name> redeemer of Greymane.

and my favorite, <name> breaker of the Wolf.

My favorite part is prostitute of the lord. Sounds like a televangelist.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Sounds impossible. Your raid is way overtuned.

Maybe it would be good for level 100 players.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

the mobs seem to hit like a truck but since current wow is suposed to be kara lvl i would bet ppl will have gear to do it layter on so.

Love your work so far and hope you might post more in the future.
    Behind every great man there is a surprised lady.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nizjub
    Sounds awesome, i would definatly hit that. Add in some crazy ass achievements and were golden.
    You mean like "Worg Tatare": Deafeat Fenros with one leg bound to your back and singing the national hymn of Nigeria ;D ;D ;D

I will think about some proper achievments. But my instance will have no hardmode. It should be hard from the beginning. And the achievments should be either funny or make sense in some way.

I must say, as described the raid seems like it would be awesome. To me it has the atmosphere of a Franstein movie (mob breaking into the castle to lynch him). I definately like it the way its describe and think it has great potential. Now if Blizz could come up with some amazing stuff like this the game would be golden. ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Emanruoy

First of, Arugal has appeared waaaaaayy to many time in too many zones for one confused mage.
    Second, gilneas is locked because the scourge and worgen can't get in there.
    Third, the king of gilneas is friendly with the alliance, just thinks everyone turned undead.
    Fourth, How would people get in Gilneas? Its not like you can say open sesame and walk in.
    Fifth, Gilneas is really rich and has pretty fine army, so it would be hard for them to be defeated by scourge or worgen.
    First: I have described that we only fought avatars of Arugal. The true Arugal is much more powerful than we know. (if blizzard can modify the lore, I can do that also ;D)
    Second: You´re right Gilneas locked himself because of the scourge. But we don´t know the current state of the country, so anything is possible.
    Third: Grenn isn´t friendly to the allience anymore. Her is his last known speech:
    Damn the orcs, damn the Alliance, and damn you! The last thing Gilneas needs is sponges from other nations drawing from our resources, Dalaran wizards meddling with our affairs, and someone else's enemies killing our soldiers! Gilneas is its own nation and it always will be. This is the last time I'll ever talk to you, Terenas, so I hope you were listening
    Fourth: How to we get into Ulduar and why the gates open right now? I discribed that Arugal opened the Wall to attack the lands of the Alliance and the Horde with his Worgen army.

Quote Originally Posted by Empac
    Death of a friend: Every 60sek Mandos takes the MT on his shoulder. Now the MT has 10sek to kill one of his Raidmembers. If he kills one of them the others receive the Buff „Death of a friend”. This Buff increases their Healing and Damage by 70%. But if the MT does not kill a player Mandos increases his damage by 100%.

The question then becomes, who do I kill and for what reason. lol! But knowing me I'll just laugh my ass off.
    You bring 2 or 3 locks to the raid and they lifetap down and the tank only has to take down a very marginal amount of health. You lose a little dps but the raids is increased and you dont have to worry about killing off healers. Plus they can always SS themselves and bam they are back up to go through another rotation if that phase lasts more then 2 or 3 mins and you dont want to bring more than a few locks. Not being able to use my strat skills in awhile due to crappy instances made this easy haha