Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    I'd like the insanity effects like disconnects, but it's clear through new sound files that there's no Gandling type room fights.

Basically Phase 1 Yogg-Saron will be disguised as a female. Dunno how they're gonna work that, but she'll be a normal NPC while you fight off adds.

Phase 2 Yogg breaks out, and there's a third phase in addition to it.

Sometime during this you'll get into the brain room and you'll be treated to three visions.

The first depicts Garona speaking with Llane during the time of the invasion. "A thousand deaths, or one murder, your petty quarrels only make me stronger..." This implies Yogg-Saron is to blame for Garona's assassination of Llane.

The second in the Aspect room will involve Neltharion, Ysera, and Malygos discussing the Demon Soul and what to do with it.

The third and final one depicts the Lich King and Arthas. "You will learn...no king rules forever. Only death is eternal!"

Lich King: Your resilience is admirable.
    Arthas: *choking*
    Lich King: I will break you, as I broke him.
    Arthas: I am...not...afraid of you.

This also implies that Yogg-Saron is influencing the Lich King.

The brain room is basically just there to interconnect the Old God conspiracy.

I don't think Yogg is dead for good. His final words are "Your fate is sealed. The end of days is finally upon you and all who inhabit this miserable little ceiling. *evil gibberish*"
    Out of all of the Hypothesis presented, this one seems to make the most sense to me. Granted, the ideas from others are likely included on top of this one, but the ties into the lore make the most sense in this post.

A work in progress. Me, back in good ol' BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Glysarc
    Out of all of the Hypothesis presented, this one seems to make the most sense to me. Granted, the ideas from others are likely included on top of this one, but the ties into the lore make the most sense in this post.
    Well, it's technically not a hypothesis since it's in the game files...the fact that he manipulated these people is, though, yeah. I figured he must, considering there'd be no other reason to show them.

To all y'all

I'd like to say thank you for helping my first MMO-Champion Thread be full of hilarious win, and helping my first Youtube video hit almost 10k views in 2 days.

:') Tears of joy...

I guess it's time I get my game footage camera working so I can post up some other crazy stuff I've found in game.

Bed time for me, cya tomorrow peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Well, it's technically not a hypothesis since it's in the game files...the fact that he manipulated these people is, though, yeah. I figured he must, considering there'd be no other reason to show them.
    This popped up before I posted. Well, I guess game files don't lie. Good call though.

A work in progress. Me, back in good ol' BC.

Where can I find these sound and or game files?

This topic is madness.

No..

THIS

IS

YOGG-SARON

Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

awww so much for dark gandling... oh well

I was thinking if they do include the insanity meter and it works in the way I think it will *first you start getting images of you're allies attacking you, then random things like DC, Blue screen's of death etc etc* their may be a way to reset the insanity meter. Something you have to click or a special item or something.

Well there goes my belief that the Lich King had infact taken control of Yogg-Saron. It seems as though Yogg-Saron is the true puppet master here

Obviously, it's like this, or going to be:

During the Yogg-saron Encounter, you will be ported to different locations. SW Throne room, Wyrmcrest Temple, and Shadow Vaults. It is because you will be insane and when playing (not looking at it from above or from anything weird, but going through the encounter the proper way) you will fight in these locations, and it will follow a story line about how the Old Gods have a grasp on everything in the world of Azeroth. And that by defeating it you would essentially destroy the world. So when you "defeat" the boss you won't actually kill him. He will go back to his prison. And ULDUM will be mentioned.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account

Is that thing those guys are trying to summon in that pool of acid near wildhammer stronghold in shadowmoon valley an old god maybe? Linked to yogg-saron somehow?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Well, there was a C'thun, god with one eye, there is Yogg-Saron, god with thousand maws, but what will be next?

My guess is:
    nodforsakens.pl

I'm pretty sure the Cathedral of Darkness/Shadow Vault styled room is a room inside the Icecrown citadel, and you go through an event before Arthas' heart is destroyed, the event would probably be about Ner'zhul talking to Arthas (as you hear in the soundfiles found on the PTR, there's a thread with the files: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=42264.0), when ner'zhul says "I'll break you like I broke him" is ner'zhul talking to the human side left of Arthas (what's left of it, anyway). Not sure about if in phase three (I think that's what the brain room is for) there's any fights/trash. As for the Stormwind room, it would have to be King Llane's assassination, meaning ol' yoggy corrupted garona, which explains a lot. Not quite sure about the dragon room, but it would definitely have to be about the corruption of the black dragonflight, and will most likely include the dragon soul.

Not sure about how the brain comes into play, maybe it's just there to throw your hammer fragments into...

Registered to post this, I'm really excited about the fight

I wanted to say, I hope the rooms are not just there for cutscene events. First of all, how would they work? The entire raid randomly teleported around? This doesn't feel as smooth as e.g. Illidan or Sunwell, with NPCs showing up. Second of all, I think that this fight will be like C'thun, so it makes sense for there to be a separate part "inside" Yoggy (in this case, under him in the rooms). This will involve just a couple of people ported to one room or another and having to fight their way out.

I also like the suggestions about the sanity mechanic, maybe you end up fighting your allies because you're insane, makes sense. As for fake disconnect screens, that would be AWESOME (like Eternal Darkness!) but they probably won't do it, it would raise a storm of complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiel
    I'm pretty sure the Cathedral of Darkness/Shadow Vault styled room is a room inside the Icecrown citadel, and you go through an event before Arthas' heart is destroyed, the event would probably be about Ner'zhul talking to Arthas (as you hear in the soundfiles found on the PTR, there's a thread with the files: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=42264.0), when ner'zhul says "I'll break you like I broke him" is ner'zhul talking to the human side left of Arthas (what's left of it, anyway). Not sure about if in phase three (I think that's what the brain room is for) there's any fights/trash. As for the Stormwind room, it would have to be King Llane's assassination, meaning ol' yoggy corrupted garona, which explains a lot. Not quite sure about the dragon room, but it would definitely have to be about the corruption of the black dragonflight, and will most likely include the dragon soul.

Not sure about how the brain comes into play, maybe it's just there to throw your hammer fragments into...
    I'm pretty sure that after reading the spoiler thats Yogg-saron saying that He will break Arthas just like he has broke Ner-zhul, indicating that perhaps Yogg-saron is indeed behind actions of the Lich king and that there is still some bit of arthas left cus he says, Nooo I am not afraid of you

Not 100% but I think its yogg saron saying it

What is the 'Beast With a Thousand Maws' afraid of?:

Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

I think the Prisoner in the Lich King dialogue is Bolvar (I've also seen many people mention this) not Arthas himself, we'll see though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullchukka
    I'm surprised that noone has done "Finding Yogg-Saron" from Finding Nemo yet. ;D

That's the best I can do this late. Didn't use photoshop, so it could be better.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand

Considering the thread name, someone needs a "Finding Forrester" poster photoshop with Yogg's head over Connery's.