Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

I sware to god that somewhere along the lines someone in the blue posts mentioned that Yogg-Saron had his hand in all the madness going on in the world of Azeroth. Included in this bat shit of craziness was the king of Stormwind being the Anti-Thrall, so there may be your connection to the throne room. The other rooms could mean that Yogg is somehow involved in what's going on with Arthas and then the possible connection to the Obsidian Sanctum/Wyrmrest rooms. I'll go and search for that post... brb in like 20 minutes unless someone finds it / posts it faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    It will be cataclysmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by londrieved
    I believe floating cities are exempt from Cataclysimication
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

All those Rooms are Physical Representations of the places Yogg Saron has his twisted tenticles in.

Maybe Yoggi will even seize control of NPCs in those rooms and force them to fight us...... Maybe make them think we (the raid) has turned against them.

This is yoggy. You make yoggy mad.

No thats not Yogg Saron.

I know because he isnt enjoying a fun time on the bumper cars.
    Rocket Sauce.

[quote=DKaizerX ]

There is a StormwindWing.wav file that was added to the game in the patch, so guessing this isn't a mistake.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&cn=Sephkka

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Well, Metzen said there's a big conspiracy involving the aspects, the Lich King, and Yogg-Saron, and here we get a room connecting those three (plus the Stormwind Throne Room). STill, it doesn't make sense for them to all be sporadically linked for no reason.
    It does, actually. There is a reason for this.
    Yoggi will control our minds, teleport us from room to room, confusing us with mind controlled allies (The King of Stormwind, Deathknights) and enemies (Black Dragonflight), but thats all imagination, delivered by the brain of Yoggi and his ability to control any living being upon this planet. We will get confused, but thats the goal of Yoggi. He wants us to taste the insanity ^.^

For sure there will be just 1 room open at a time, while the others are locked. You wont even realise that there are more of them. Perhaps, the selection of the room is always random, so the fight will have 3 possible initial positions.

Thats my theory. Yoggi has a real big brain and I think he has the might of doing such things like changing the environnement into confusing places to gain advantage. But we'll see.

Thats just my theory

Im wondering if SW throne room is for alliance only, maybe horde will see something different.

Look at the Nexus, different mobs/boss based on faction!
    Rocket Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    Im wondering if SW throne room is for alliance only, maybe horde will see something different.

Look at the Nexus, different mobs/boss based on faction!
    That could very likely be possible.

[quote=Sephkka ]
    [quote=DKaizerX ]

That makes perfect sense, actually. There was a Lich King and Aspect wing ambiance too.

Pretty amazing design. That's not even counting the other stuff we know about the fight. It sounds like it's going to be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by fr0hzn
    It does, actually. There is a reason for this.
    Yoggi will control our minds, teleport us from room to room, confusing us with mind controlled allies (The King of Stormwind, Deathknights) and enemies (Black Dragonflight), but thats all imagination, delivered by the brain of Yoggi and his ability to control any living being upon this planet. We will get confused, but thats the goal of Yoggi. He wants us to taste the insanity ^.^

For sure there will be just 1 room open at a time, while the others are locked. You wont even realise that there are more of them. Perhaps, the selection of the room is always random, so the fight will have 3 possible initial positions.

Thats my theory. Yoggi has a real big brain and I think he has the might of doing such things like changing the environnement into confusing places to gain advantage. But we'll see.

Thats just my theory
    Love this theory. Makes a lot of sense, actually.

My sources tell me his size is such that he could comfortably hide in a carnival in broad daylight.
    Rocket Sauce.

I found him too! and also a running catapult behind the arena event chamber room door in a hallway pics inc....

Blue Jelly 1 - http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?im...0309015428.jpg
    Blue Jelly 2 - http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?im...0309015509.jpg
    Blue Jelly 3 - http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?im...0309015604.jpg

Catapult 1 - http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...0309013743.jpg
    Catapult 2 - http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0309013801.jpg

That Catapult is right in the area before you engage Thorim.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    That Catapult is right in the area before you engage Thorim.
    Yep. Why is anyone's guess.

You were all thinking it.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    There's one photoshop in particular you can do with Yoggy but I'd prefer not to get banned.
    you could do that with c'thun aswell

i mean, why did they make that eye look like that? but i bet they tried their hardest to make it not look like it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Yogg-sama got some Huge teeth Oo

Looks like the Sabercat found a rival.

EDIT: That c'thun joke is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap.

i believe the reason of the wyrmrest cellar being right next to yogg-sarons brain is that, it is actually right next to yogg-sarons brain... the cellar of ulduar stretches far out under norhtrend, so i believe it to be the actually aspectsroom...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Haha all these pictures posted are awesome

Btw i think after killing classic yogsaron body upstaires, we will go to phaze two downstairs, where we will fight yoggys brain muheha.

Than he will teleport us to illisional chambers where every good characters we know will try to betray us, we will have to fight good dragons, crusaders and SWkings. You friends will betray you! Death is close ! :P

Fell trough the floor and with slowfall I ended up there