03/03 PTR Realm Maintenance & Patch info

03/03 PTR Realm Maintenance & Patch info
    A new build will be deployed on PTRs tonight, stay tuned for possibly more patch 3.1.0 changes!
    Originally Posted by Dresorull (Blue Tracker)
    Good Morning,

The PTR realms will be coming down for maintenance today at 11:00am PST. There will be a new patch available to download once the realm maintenance has finished. This patch will only be able to be applied by players that have upgraded their accounts to Wrath of the Lich King. If you do not currently have an account that is upgraded to WotLK, you will be unable to connect to the PTR during this testing phase.

This thread will be updated when an ETA is available for when the realms will be up again.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Re: 03/03 PTR Realm Maintenance & Patch info

Look forward to reading.

i dont get the you need wotlk part, any ideas?
    Awesome since 1986 - Armory

I hope they fix the quest chain involving the black knight at the argent tournament
    And I hope to see some nice changes to my classes or professions as well :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ramuh
    i dont get the you need wotlk part, any ideas?
    If you don't have WotLK, you won't be able to update, perhaps?

Sounds like non-upgraders were able to use the PTR, which is indeed not very practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkiller
    If you don't have WotLK, you won't be able to update, perhaps?

Sounds like non-upgraders were able to use the PTR, which is indeed not very practical.
    I was one of them lol, I recently (Like 4 days ago) updated my account to wotlk, but still haven't been paying for retail, but I can still play on the PTR >.>

I'll probably be locked out after this maintence through

why wouldnt you be upgraded to full wotlk, its the only way to go

Deleted

Well, you don't need to have an upgraded account to test some of the changes this patch brings.

For example: Dualspeccing, as it is avaible from lvl 40 currently. Or the Druids bear tank changes, again you don't need LK as it also affects BC players, who just want to stay in Outland. etc. etc.

It's not everything about Ulduar, which would be best if not tested in public at all, as every major raid guild is already getting the tactics for a first week all clear. /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by No_Saints
    Well, you don't need to have an upgraded account to test some of the changes this patch brings.

For example: Dualspeccing, as it is avaible from lvl 40 currently. Or the Druids bear tank changes, again you don't need LK as it also affects BC players, who just want to stay in Outland. etc. etc.

It's not everything about Ulduar, which would be best if not tested in public at all, as every major raid guild is already getting the tactics for a first week all clear. /sigh
    Then they'll be bored -- that's like having a list of things to do over the weekend, but then just doing it all Friday night before you go to bed and being bored as shit the rest of the weekend.

World Firsts don't mean a damn thing now -- why the hell would you even want to be first and not try to enjoy the game?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by elitenls
    Then they'll be bored -- that's like having a list of things to do over the weekend, but then just doing it all Friday night before you go to bed and being bored as shit the rest of the weekend.

World Firsts don't mean a damn thing now -- why the hell would you even want to be first and not try to enjoy the game?
    Honestly, it's not about me not enjoying the game. ^^

It's about a certain group of players, who QQ about quitting the game, if there is no content, when they went and swallowed a month worth box of cookies in just 1-2 days.

I just wish for some "cockblocker" (yeah, didn't hear that one since classic, did we?) boss in Ulduar, which let's them wipe for some weeks, or maybe some "walls" to tear down, like they did in Sunwell.

Blizz can always nerf the bosses, when they think the time has come to let the 2nd and 3rd row have their moments of joy. ^^

Wouah it's pretty cool for europeans Players, 11:00am it's 8:00pm for us, it's always the same things, and it's boring seriously !

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SupraS
    Wouah it's pretty cool for europeans Players, 11:00am it's 8:00pm for us, it's always the same things, and it's boring seriously !
    Just go and play Runes of Magic, like I will in a moment. Nice game for being such an obvious WoW clone. ^^