Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: SW:P Refresh question

there's one thing id like to know about Pain and suffering refersh buff, does the sw still does damg, even if the sw icon changes (when Mf ticks and renew the sw icon)

sw ticks 1 per 3 sec
    and say i re-cast mf before the first tick shows does it still do damg, does it still tick in the background even thou you may not see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie
    there's one thing id like to know about Pain and suffering refersh buff, does the sw still does damg, even if the sw icon changes (when Mf ticks and renew the sw icon)

sw ticks 1 per 3 sec
    and say i re-cast mf before the first tick shows does it still do damg, does it still tick in the background even thou you may not see it.
    You never lose ticks. So swp does tick once every 3 seconds, regardless of when you refresh it with MF.

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    You never lose ticks. So swp does tick once every 3 seconds, regardless of when you refresh it with MF.
    thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by c4tuna
    Total crit buffs (moonkin, scorch, tow, crit component of wild magic, loatheb spores for example), and any % bonus damage buff (sparks, thaddius) to you persist through refreshing SWP. Spellpower is RECALCULATED each time you refresh it and Earth And Moon/CotE/ebon plague apply to the individual ticks (i believe, or they may be recalculated with each refresh).
    correct, and it's calculated during refresh