Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    MuTe

Re: Tier 8 Sets - Final Model Preview

Quote Originally Posted by funkeh
    rofl gnomes look ridiculous in every single set
    haha, so true! And Rogues look horrible on any race .

Whats up with Male Orc Shaman Shoulders. They are like 3 meters wide.. wtf!?

Quote Originally Posted by C Rage
    Robe version of shaman T8? Not another kilt! How can I look cool beating the heck out of things, in a dress?
    There were both, probably caster kilt and melee pants. If you don't like the caster tunic, trade it to the qq-ing mage who posted above you

Quote Originally Posted by funkeh
    rofl gnomes look ridiculous in every single set
    This is hardly news, gnomes always look ridiculous.... kick the baby!

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyk
    uhh, hard modes don't drop different pieces of tier gear.
    ok your thing about 4 deferent instance lvl???

u mean that 10men hard is sarth with the atleast 2 adds up
    and the 25men hard is sarth with atleast 2 adds up

so the new kind of sath will drop an entire set for another color?
    meh I dont think so

for the color I'm pretty sure it's:

Non T8 /T8.5 or BG set
    T8
    T8.5
    Arena

I sincerely hope that the sets having both kilted and pants versions come with a choice option. I want a damn kilt for my paladin!
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    This isnt some flame but ROOFFLL at gnome rouge.
    Yep, gnome cosmetics are just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirote

Non T8 /T8.5 or BG set
    T8
    T8.5
    Arena
    Blizz has already stated the PVP/Arena gear will not look the same as the PVE Tier gear. Most likely one set is for 8.5, another for 8 and the other two will be unused or used later.

Frankly, I like the kilt style for Pallies. Here's to hoping we'll see the top white/brown/gold for 8.5 and the red/black/brown for 8. The bottom two are just plain ugly. I'm still iffy on the helm, but this is looking like my second favorite set....tops is tier 2 of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirote

Non T8 /T8.5 or BG set
    T8
    T8.5
    Arena
    Three quick points to ponder on this issue:

Four color sets are seen, and we know that 10 man and 25 man will have different recolors, so thats two sets of colors taken care of (I wonder if anything will be added to the 25 man sets like they did for Naxx 25 sets)

Also remember that some NPS will most likley be wearing the gear, and this could be where some of the other recolors come from.

As much as I would like to say that BGs and PVP will get the same modles as PvE, I am reminded of the legendary Blizzard post about dragon nipples :P. They have stated before that the new seasons will have their own gear, gear that has a 'gladiator' feel to it (which in my mind would mean simple models). Also, should they place these models into PVP they would need to have 5 recolors, 2 for PvE, and 3 for PvP (Savage, Hatefull, Deadly [assuming that they keep this three tier system]).

Thats all, just my ideas though. If I can find those Blizzard posts I will link them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggle
    I was hoping to see. Priest - Reverted back to the CE Concept Art hood. Oh well, still time.
    Word, Atleast some more glow on the shoulders :'(

If it weren't for the helm, the rogue sets would look amazing. With the helm it looks like we're being eaten by a big, hungry baby. Hardly the thing to instill fear in your enemies when you're dressed like a giant toddler.

I am very dissapointed about the new rogue T8 models.
    1) They flushed the best color model (the green/red one).
    2) No more cool electricity animation on the shoulders.

I was kinda excited about T8, to think they put efforts on scrapping a good model is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by Jyagan
    I am very dissapointed about the new rogue T8 models.
    1) They flushed the best color model (the green/red one).
    2) No more cool electricity animation on the shoulders.

I was kinda excited about T8, to think they put efforts on scrapping a good model is beyond me...
    Please check http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...gue_female.jpg the last female from the 3rd row and you can see the animation

Still ROFL @ rogues head pieces ;D

I like the rogue set. Eh, what you gonna do. Some people think Netherblade is awesome...
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Warrior set looks awesome on Orcs

Quote Originally Posted by TheColtrain
    Three quick points to ponder on this issue:

Four color sets are seen, and we know that 10 man and 25 man will have different recolors, so thats two sets of colors taken care of (I wonder if anything will be added to the 25 man sets like they did for Naxx 25 sets)

Also remember that some NPS will most likley be wearing the gear, and this could be where some of the other recolors come from.

As much as I would like to say that BGs and PVP will get the same modles as PvE, I am reminded of the legendary Blizzard post about dragon nipples :P. They have stated before that the new seasons will have their own gear, gear that has a 'gladiator' feel to it (which in my mind would mean simple models). Also, should they place these models into PVP they would need to have 5 recolors, 2 for PvE, and 3 for PvP (Savage, Hatefull, Deadly [assuming that they keep this three tier system]).

Thats all, just my ideas though. If I can find those Blizzard posts I will link them.

Finally Someone gets it right

2 colors for 10 man and 25 man......
    2 other colors are for N P C's......... They will not wear the same color gear as your class
    THey also do 4 colors to see how the public likes each one and bases the choice of 10 man color and 25 man color, why didnt people pay attention to the armor posts when teir concepts came out
    there is nothing good about who you are or what you do by guessing about that shit
    IT WONT BE PVP GEAR... they will never make that mistake again, because they dont want people to use pvp gear in raids so why have the gear look the same like you actually did something and played the game instead of pvp'd......

15+ Year Old Account

One word to all the people complaining Robes/kilts/skirts can't kick ass. Braveheart.

I honestly think the rogue set looks absolutely badass - it's creepy, and turns rogue into the assassins (I think) they should be, instead of the armored ninjas a lot of sets have them as.

Same with the warlock sets - the Putress armor is just too cool for words. I'd never turn my helm off ever again.

The red Death Knight armor is the set the Death Knight riders in Naxxramas wear.

Well... if you guys remember correctly how blizzard does it gear, they usually have many different versions of their gear showing off different colors (just like t4-t6 they had 4 different colors to them), and to see which ones would go good with each other.

Now assuming that the T8 (assuming it is tier 8... no source has proven this yet >.> just everbody thinks it is) has only one model (not like in t7)... 2 colors will be used... one for heroic, and one for normal mode...

the other colors may...MAY be for something like pvp.... but usually there just another version of the model, and probably won't be put into game