Poll: Which race do you prefer to be as a Priest?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Your favorite Priest race?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Will of the Forsaken used to be completely overpowered. But on a 5 minute cooldown, without the immunity, it's kinda retarded. Make it three, in my opinion, or give back the immunity.
    WoTF is on a 2 minute cooldown. It wasn't as OP as everyone claims but I could be a bit bias. The WoTF back in the Vanilla Days was OP. Lol 30 seconds of Immunity to sleep, charm, fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    WoTF is on a 2 minute cooldown. It wasn't as OP as everyone claims but I could be a bit bias. The WoTF back in the Vanilla Days was OP. Lol 30 seconds of Immunity to sleep, charm, fear.
    Oh that's right. Durr, I haven't played my undead in a long time. *shrug* My bad :P
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Blood Elves have good racials for both PVE and PVP, and the males look great in robes. Their casting animations really are good. I chose Undead because I am on a PVP server and Devouring Plague saved my life more than a few times. Also, the contradiction of an Undead Priest seemed interesting.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Shadowpriest seems very fit for Forsaken.

Exactly. Priests have power over holy and shadow magic, and an Undead is both alive and dead. Seemed fitting.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I rolled a blood elf female but I hate her now. She is too skinny sometimes I have to look closer at the screen to find her. I hate the casting animation for the heals too but the damage casting is ok. I used to have an undead priest before her but I did not like the way the armor was ruined (bones showing and ripped pants). I have a draenei shaman and i wish my priest was a female draenei now because the casting animation is unusualy nice (I also really like dwarf female casting animations but dwarfs are terribly ugly and unplayable) i also like the draenei racial gift of the naruu, its very priesty. I think humans have awesome racials but you can cover them with trinkets and rep is easy to get anyway.. also i feel that 70% of people on the realm are usually human.
    The kiss of the sun for pardon
    The song of the birds for mirth
    You are nearer gods heart in a garden
    Than anywhere else on earth

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    Hi people...

Like the question says: "Which race do you prefer to be as a Priest?". Choose the one you like most, and remember to add a comment about why that specific race and not another, and include what is most dominating for you when choosing a race to be (racials, looks, casting mode, historic etc.). You may choose another different race than your current one too.
    BE ofcourse, mine is adorable. I would like some gnomish inspiration though... as in being able to have pink hair =) However, I do have the haircut with two tails and my BE priest looks very sweet in that.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Exactly. Priests have power over holy and shadow magic, and an Undead is both alive and dead. Seemed fitting.
    This. Also female undead have the best casting animations, especially when channeling mindflay

Female trolls come in a close second because their style is just awesome.
    Male trolls have this whole Hadouken animation when casting channeled spells which is swee too.

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Shadowpriest seems very fit for Forsaken.
    Trolls are da voodoo

besides, the best shadow priests for pve since they are the only horde race that has a dps buff as a racial (and orcs can't be priests)

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Female Dwarf ofc

Stoneform rocks, though human spirit bonus is nice too.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Arcane Torrent is extremely good for mana-deprived PVE holypriests. It's probably downright unfair.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It's even more unfair when you realise that all horde paladins have it.

Back before they messed around with all the priest only racials, I had a Human Priest, desperate prayer was tight. So my vote goes to Human because of Nostalgia.

And it's not a bad choice now that they have a Every Man for Himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Female Draenei, best looking class in the game <3

They have the best casting animation, and gear looks the best on them.
    Personally, I absolutely love how loves how their bottom goes a little up, so robes looks extraordinary well on them.

It's hard to explain, but I'm sure some of you can catch the point. Otherwise, ask your girlfriends.
    Word!

D0rf.

Back when race really was important, Fear ward.

Stone form is sooooo good for pvp now and ofc

We're super sexy!

Belf female, can walk/run/jump w/o beeing affraid of loosing body parts, don't have a thing behind her that hangs down, she's not fatty, she can't be taken as a walking barrel or as a hop-o`my-thumb. :P And the casting animation shows a bit of force, concentration and discipline.

Undead and Troll.
    Both equally cool, love how they move and cast those priestly spells.
    Blood Elves might have good racials but they look bad as priests.

Freeze It Now, Eat It Later

undead >>>>

Undead - shadowpriest
    Dwarf - discpriest

Back in TBC dwarfs were incredibly overpowered as disc, so have Undeads as shadow. But I like dwarfs better. It's a shame that the last racial of the dwarf priest went down in 3.1.

troll priest is da bomb man