Poll: Which race do you prefer to be as a Priest?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Your favorite Priest race?

Female Draenei for sure...with the right hair and horn style, they look the best. Their gear definately looks awesome on them. T8 priest gear looks like it was made for female Draenei.

Male draenei? Ewwwwwww......they are only acceptable when they have the curved Diablo horns and no facial hair/tenticals.

Male Bloodelfs in ANY other role than Protadin is wrong. Their heals look "silly".

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    Undead.
    The way they stand still and cast spells is fucking awesome.
    Yeah, they have nice casting animations, but when they run, they look like they just got "healed" by a male bloodelf.

I'm a troll priest and I like to think that I'm unique. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Give Gnome priests !!!

I voted for human seeing I play one. Next to that i dont like the fruit elves and space goats werent playable in pre-TBC. Dorfs are oke but I just cant tell the difference between male or female dwarfs. Thos damn beards are annoying.

From Horde, Undead would defo be the best choice. Awesome casting animations and best looking T6 priest wearers.

greenmasheen

Quote Originally Posted by Wraiven
    Male Bloodelfs in ANY other role than Protadin is wrong. Their heals look "silly".

Yeah, they have nice casting animations, but when they run, they look like they just got "healed" by a male bloodelf.
    NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraiven

The only race that looks like it takes visitors in the back door is human males, actually. That run animation is terrible.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Female Troll priest!! Don't see alot of trolls of anykind running around anyhow...am usually the only troll in 25man raids

15+ Year Old Account

My tits bounce when I hop.

Night Elf wins.

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

They also bounce when you AFK.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    NO.
    YES?!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    They also bounce when you AFK.
    Stalker...

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

Voted for Night Elf, they used to have the crappiest in-game racials (apart from shadowmeld) but then actually got some really good ones, which later off course got nerfed again when all priest racial spells were removed.

Originally I took female night elf purily for the looks though. ^_^

If draenei were in the game back then I might have gone for a female draenei instead however I like the night elf lore a lot better and I think night elf females have the best looking bodies overal of all races (draenei females being a close 2nd).

15+ Year Old Account

Want to be unique?

How about male night elf? I've NEVER seen one.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deralte
    Want to be unique?
    How about male troll priest? Most of them are female. But only a male troll can shout out "Hadouken!" when healing people with Penance

"You know, they call him Hadoken because he's down-right fierce!"
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    How about male troll priest?
    Don't know why, but i see a lot of them in lower level bgs.