Thread: Grid question

Grid question

I've tried about four times to set up Grid to my liking, and always ended up quitting in disgust. This time I thought I'd ask you guys for help.

This is what I want each player's Grid health bar to look like (I can manage the corner icons and such just fine).

The pluses are how much health they currently have, and are one color; the o's are what their health is projected to be from any incoming heals, and are another color; and the ='s are how much health they're missing, and are a third color. So far I've got it all set up, except, crucially, the color thing. I can change the whole health bar to be a certain color, and then the heal projection and health deficit each get a slightly different color based off that. But I really want to be able to configure the colors, so that I can make the actual health and the health deficit contrast so I can look quickly at the raid and see who's low on health based on their bar color. So how do I do this?

Re: Grid question

theres a setting make health bars travel horizontally.

theres a setting for the frames background colour

theres a setting for the incoming heals.

anything else?

Re: Grid question

Quote Originally Posted by smee
    theres a setting make health bars travel horizontally.

theres a setting for the frames background colour

theres a setting for the incoming heals.

anything else?
    Try actually answering the question he asked instead of trying to sound superior, maybe?

He already had the heal bars looking the way he wants except for them being different colors. He already said he can change the whole healthbar to another color, but wants to configure the colors.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.