Hammer of justice. how does one stop it from missing frequently

My arena 3v3 partner frequently misses "hammer of justice". This stun is important to the 2v2 setup he plays with, but also to our 3v3. I was wondering what "hit rating" or spellpenetration or whatever is needed to get this miss out of our system. Any feedback on this will be appreciated alot!

Thanks in advance

Re: Hammer of justice. how does one stop it from missing frequently

i suppose he should go for hitrating to make it hit more often. other then that he should make sure not to use it on targets immune to stuns

spell penetration only reduces the targets resistance to spells and there is no holy resistance which means it's useless
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

get at least 5% to hit in your pvp gear. That should knock out talented bonuses to be missed by attacks.
    80 Paladin (x2), 80 Shaman (x3), 80 Rogue (x2), 80 Mage, 80 Death Knight, 80 Priest, 80 Warrior, 80 Hunter

Remember that if the target is shielded, it will miss.

First of all, Thank you for the quick replies.

Remember that if the target is shielded, it will miss.
    Do you refer to Power word: Shield? or sword and board kind' of shieded.

I am not sure what targets are often resisting his stuns, and if thats the nature of the problem. It does clearly says: MISS and not resist or immune or anything.

Its seems a waste to go for hitrating on a healer, but if that is whats needed to make the finisher work, i will try to get him to get some gear-replacing going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Promo31
    First of all, Thank you for the quick replies.

Do you refer to Power word: Shield? or sword and board kind' of shieded.

I am not sure what targets are often resisting his stuns, and if thats the nature of the problem. It does clearly says: MISS and not resist or immune or anything.

Its seems a waste to go for hitrating on a healer, but if that is whats needed to make the finisher work, i will try to get him to get some gear-replacing going on.
    5% hit is not alot to get, the wintergrasp pieces alone will probably cover it.

And if its a miss, hit rating is the only problem it could be.

Shielded it means like, paladin bubble, mage iceblock, BM Hunter cooldown, that sorta thing. An immunity

hehe no its definitly not against any immune target. hes playing on 1800+ 2v2 atm and the "miss" starts to be an issue. Thanks for the help!

Deleted

Well, I remember my HoJ in battlegrounds usually being resisted more often than not... Patch 3.0. fixed this issue until lately. Those gay belfs with their natural resistance and rogues with their cheats are the main buggers.

If its against a Paladin they have the additional 4% chance to be missed by spells from Divine Purpose
    I'd go for ~2-3% if possible (hit on gloves, icewalker boots and a few hit gems)
    That should be enough to make it near enough 100% against most classes

Also if hes Repentance spec he'll be missing the 4% hit from Imp judgement range (very important imo)