How i replaced my Stormwind addiction

Long story short rogues cant vanish in opposite fractions city’s any more .... QQ

So if I cant gank ally’s.... ill gank my fellow horde

So for any other horde rogues who still have that itch to just piss people of and gank non stop

If you can find a ally priest and sneak him in to org there is a tower to your left hand side right in front of the entrance to the BG room that you can easily jump to and hide your priest

Now all you do is wait for a horde to run out side your priest will instantly mind control the target and you can nuke away with out having to worry about pesky guards

Of course this comes no where near to the rush of having half a city of people who hate your guts chase you around for hours but its a good substance till the day blizzard decide to allow rogues to vanish against city guards ( which will never happen

Re: How i replaced my Stormwind addiction

What the hell?
    ??? any1 gettin this?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Secu
    What the hell?
    ??? any1 gettin this?
    I'm totally confused about this post.

he's mad he can't go to the opposite factions main city's sneak in to the city and then camp the portal area and gank all the lowbies that come through, when the guards catch up to him he used to run, vanish and do it all over.

now he can't vanish anymore, the guards will still chase u

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDye
    I'm totally confused about this post.
    No shit!

If you can find a ally priest and sneak him in to org there is a tower to your left hand side right in front of the entrance to the BG room that you can easily jump to and hide your priest

Now all you do is wait for a horde to run out side your priest will instantly mind control the target and you can nuke away with out having to worry about pesky guards
    this confuses me? if he said i can't "sneak nd kill in other factions citys" it would be easier, but WTH priest, gah i'm gettin confused

get a life

No clue what your asking for here buddy.

I think I got it.
    He's a rogue, he can't gank PvP flagged allies in alliance cities because Blizzard doesn't let rogues vanish in Capital Cities anymore (dunno if that's true or not) so he suggests ganking horde in their own cities. You sneak an alliance priest in orgrimmar, hopefully unnoticed, hide in some tower and mind-control incoming alone horde members so the horde rogue(OP) can attack them and kill them.
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PewZ007
    I think I got it.
    He's a rogue, he can't gank PvP flagged allies in alliance cities because Blizzard doesn't let rogues vanish in Capital Cities anymore (dunno if that's true or not) so he suggests ganking horde in their own cities. You sneak an alliance priest in orgrimmar, hopefully unnoticed, hide in some tower and mind-control incoming alone horde members so the horde rogue(OP) can attack them and kill them.
    While this post is noobish and confusing as hell but it makes sense...when you think about it long enough ( and believe me, it will take awhile ). He's talking about the fact that he can't gank people in Stormwind anymore ( not sure what made this change to Vanish though ) so instead he can hide a Priest in a special location to Mind Control and then have your Rogue friend gank the Mind Controlled person....k I'm done with this thread

Quote Originally Posted by PewZ007
    I think I got it.
    that's seems like the right translate ur gooood ! :P

It sucks if rogues cant vanish in cities anymore. Hunting a ganker in IF for hours was actually fun. Even more when you recognized the name and it was crazy when its a couple rogues with a druid in the mix hiding in houses and baiting noobs.

As for the MCing of people from your own faction its brilliant, but wont work for too long especially when you post it. Once most people know of the hiding spot a little call for aid in /1 and a lot will come to take that priest on.