Levelling as Ret

Couple questions for levelling solo as a ret Paladin:

I'm level 63 and noticing that a bunch of early quest rewards in the start of BC feature strength as well as spell power and even some mp5. (i.e. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28055, etc) So one of my questions is, how much attention should i pay to so called 'hybrid' items as opposed to going straight str/AP?

Now about how to spend talent points..my current spec is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZ0bZVfbt0IucMsxzAo

-I skipped over Imp Ret Aura because it doesn't seem like it adds up to much with how fast things die while soloing
    -I skipped Sanctified Wrath because Hammer of Wrath is alot of mana and I find judging to finish things to refresh Replenishment better; also I don't have Avenging Wrath yet, I may spend the points when I get the skill (Mana isn't an issue, but it helps keep the pace brisk)
    -and I skipped Swift Retribution for the same reason as Imp Ret Aura

Am I wrong about any of these things and if I should spec differently, I could look into other options after opinions
    --Thanks in advance

Re: Levelling as Ret

No suggestions?

Spec looks fine to me. Regardless of the mana i would get sanctified wrath.

Mana is mostly a joke for ret as it is, it's a very useful pvp talent.

Pursuit of Justice can actually increase the leveling speed significantly.
    And if there is a pure str/AP armor piece, go for that over the hybrid gear.
    Planning is for amateurs.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZ0bZVfbt0IucMsxzAo
    get this spec will lvl u faster

Pursuit of Justice - Rank 2/2
    Reduces the duration of all Disarm effects by 50% and increases movement and mounted movement speed by 15%. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
    makes u walk faster 2 ya next mob=>

Increases the critical strike chance of Hammer of Wrath by 50%, reduces the cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 60 secs and while affected by Avenging Wrath 50% of all damage caused bypasses damage reduction effects.
    for hammer effect but also for wings if u pop wings more ofter mobs die faster

Swift Retribution - Rank 3/3
    Your Retribution Aura also increases casting, ranged and melee attack speeds by 3%

everything go 3% faster (swingtimer GCD Casting)

//holyshock

Quote Originally Posted by HolyshockTalniEU

everything go 3% faster (swingtimer GCD Casting)

//holyshock
    i thought haste didn't affect the GCD anymore...

altruistic

Quote Originally Posted by Tehdweeb
    i thought haste didn't affect the GCD anymore...
    You got it backwards. Haste used to not affect GCD but it now does.

Also, there's no reason to end sentences in multiple periods. Especially when you aren't even sure what you are talking about. A question mark works much better.

Although a lower GCD doesn't really effect Ret that's a side point.

Quote Originally Posted by altruistic
    You got it backwards. Haste used to not affect GCD but it now does.

Also, there's no reason to end sentences in multiple periods. Especially when you aren't even sure what you are talking about. A question mark works much better.

Although a lower GCD doesn't really effect Ret that's a side point.
    This aint gramma skool ya fool

altruistic

Quote Originally Posted by lookbehindyou
    That may be true but reading LOLSPEAK makes me want to cut.

Relentlessly.

Take what you just wrote to me for example. I'm now sitting in a pool of my own blood after being forced to read that. Thank you.

And the whole ...... at the end of every other sentence with some people is getting old.

It really doesn't take anything more than just pressing one two three if you collect Divine storm and crusader strike.

Yep. Not hard to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by lookbehindyou
    I fink gramme nd spllin is da first ting ppl shud focus on befoe postin, moe importan den da actul topic
    Hi

What are viable glyphs for a Ret Paladin at level 60?

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    What are viable glyphs for a Ret Paladin at level 60?
    For leveling purposes only I'd go with Glyph of Judgment and Glyph of Seal of Command (unless I'm misstaking, and you don't have 2 major glyph slots at 60...but I think you do).

The minors are...not very interesting at all. I use Glyph of Improved Blessing of Might. Saves reagents.