Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...

Re: [Priest] Talent & Glyph Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury
    I'm fairly certain it used to not include overhealing in the HoT.
    ^ It used to randomly pick if over-healing was or wasn't included. Very, very annoying. It now always includes the entire heal amount even if it's 100% over-heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury
    I'm fairly certain it used to not include overhealing in the HoT.
    Quote Originally Posted by harky
    ^ It used to randomly pick if over-healing was or wasn't included. Very, very annoying. It now always includes the entire heal amount even if it's 100% over-heal.
    Thanks for info

Quote Originally Posted by fabian

5) No, you should be pre-casting instead of only using PoH at Serendipity x3

yes on the LK encounter for example PoH is the best healing spell to get rid of Infest, we using 1disc/1holy on that fight and the disc priest shields 4 grps and I the holy priest PoH one grp, if u start casting PoH when LK cast Infest, the healing from PoH will instantly remove Infest from a whole grp. so no you dont need x3 Serendipity to cast a PoH but that tactic works very good on encounters like BQ / Sindragosa espacially HM

Having 1k haste rating, Raylea, even on Sindragosa or Blood Queen, Prayers come quickly. You don't want to delay them, you just want them to go out as fast as possible.

Spending another 1.1 seconds to drop the cast time of your Prayer is not actually beneficial, in any way shape or form. If the situation calls for Prayer, you cast it no matter how many stacks you have. Even better if you know exactly when to start casting, to get it to finish just as the damage goes out, but of course on a pulsing aura fight you can just keep going with it.

The tactic of no stacks of Serendipity works on every fight, especially Blood Queen or Sindragosa, especially hard modes.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Having 1k haste rating, Raylea, even on Sindragosa or Blood Queen, Prayers come quickly. You don't want to delay them, you just want them to go out as fast as possible.

Spending another 1.1 seconds to drop the cast time of your Prayer is not actually beneficial, in any way shape or form. If the situation calls for Prayer, you cast it no matter how many stacks you have. Even better if you know exactly when to start casting, to get it to finish just as the damage goes out, but of course on a pulsing aura fight you can just keep going with it.

The tactic of no stacks of Serendipity works on every fight, especially Blood Queen or Sindragosa, especially hard modes.
    that what i tried to say :P

Leveling primarily though the Dungeon Finder. Healing as Disc and nearing 60. At 60, when I get Penance, what Glyphs should I use? Right now I have PW:S and Flash Heal. Should I switch to Penance? If so, which current Major Glyph should I drop?

Quote Originally Posted by mickloven
    Leveling primarily though the Dungeon Finder. Healing as Disc and nearing 60. At 60, when I get Penance, what Glyphs should I use? Right now I have PW:S and Flash Heal. Should I switch to Penance? If so, which current Major Glyph should I drop?
    Switch out FH glyph for Penance glyph.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mickloven
    Penance adds a lot more fun, so reduce its cooldown for sure. Besides, do you run OOM as a Discipline Priest in dungeons, and would 10% less mana on Flash Heal prevent it? Nope, so Penance FTW!

Thanks to Fabian and iLive.

Locking thread, to run its replacement. Reading 40 pages with no defined answers is bad form. Bad Priest-Mods for not doing this sooner, bad! Oh wait...
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~