spellweave or moonshroud set?

I have a healer priest, normally holy, but migth go discipline. I have been thinking about crafting the robe and gloves from tailoring, but i have noticed that the spellweave items are pretty decent for healing too. Moonshroud has stamina and more spirit. Spellweave trades the stamina for quite a good amount of haste and loses some spirit. Wich is better?

In the gloves it is -28 spirit +65 hasta and the robe is -30 spirit +90 haste ( ignoring the stamina loss).

Re: spellweave or moonshroud set?

Quote Originally Posted by exdeath202
    I have a healer priest, normally holy, but migth go discipline. I have been thinking about crafting the robe and gloves from tailoring, but i have noticed that the spellweave items are pretty decent for healing too. Moonshroud has stamina and more spirit. Spellweave trades the stamina for quite a good amount of haste and loses some spirit. Wich is better?

In the gloves it is -28 spirit +65 hasta and the robe is -30 spirit +90 haste ( ignoring the stamina loss).
    Moonshroud is alright for Holy, but both are terrible for Disc, hands down.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted

Alot of the healing sets really dont suit Disp at all. Your after crit, int, spell power. Haste is pretty much useless since your useing pennance and flash healers 90% of the time. Disp healing isnt spirit based, so spirit is nearly useless also. All your regen is int bassed from rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    Alot of the healing sets really dont suit Disp at all. Your after crit, int, spell power. Haste is pretty much useless since your useing pennance and flash healers 90% of the time. Disp healing isnt spirit based, so spirit is nearly useless also. All your regen is int bassed from rapture.
    Haste isn't as bad as you think, after you get enough crit (25-30%-ish). Spirit is useless, but gets bumped up one level now that Rapture eats it, a little more meditation can't hurt. Intellect scales our Rapture/Shadowfiend/Hymn of Hopeless/whatever else/Replenishment, and 72.5% of the value of direct crit, so Int is a higher priority than Crit Rating.

As of 3.0.9, my priorities are Spellpower, Intellect, Crit Rating, Haste, Spirit, with Rapture scaling off of our heal/shield values.

As of 3.1, that slides to Intellect, Spellpower, Spirit, Crit Rating, Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by exdeath202
    Join a 10 man naxx pug, get some T7/10 robe/gloves. If you fail three times, buy them for the badges you accumulated. Way cheaper to obtain.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    Join a 10 man naxx pug, get some T7/10 robe/gloves. If you fail three times, buy them for the badges you accumulated. Way cheaper to obtain.
    Meh. Outside of the shoulders, I'm still not excited for t7 for Disc, even after our nerf to needing spirit.

Deleted

Theres defenatly better gear available for disc priests then T7, but then again T7 is easier and cheaper to get then crafting epic gear that is more expensif. You're better off jumping into a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Meh. Outside of the shoulders, I'm still not excited for t7 for Disc, even after our nerf to needing spirit.
    at least it's pretty

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

i know tier 7 is easier to obtain, i raid 25 mans on my mage, but the priest isnt really mine as i said :P its my girlfriend´s character who doesnt play that much now (used to raid and arena back in TBC), so i wanted to avoid the whole pre-guearing for raids for her as much as possible. We both are tailors and have gold wich dont know where to use so the crafting sets are a good idea for her character.
    Hmmm you actually said that spirit isnt that useful but recommend me 28 spirit and stamina over 65 haste? i dont get it :S

Deleted

It's as Kelesti said, currently you're regen (longevity) comes from crit and your manapool. Haste is a throughput stat not a longevity stat.

Disciplines manaregen comes from heals and crits, increasing the amount healed/absorbed increases your mana gained, but you will also need a big manapool for this, above 20k mana is a good place to be.

but if you stack haste before having 20-25% crit and at least a 19k manapool you will struggle with mana. because haste lets you use mana more in the same period of time.