Thread: PvP as shadow

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: PvP as shadow

Quote Originally Posted by beanfinnalblow
    im seeing ppl all crying about how ressilieance is usless cuz there being stunned to death or burst down in 3 secs then why wear it im in full PVE gear and i destroy ppl before they reach me and if they dont get to me then why would i need ressillince
    This one time, I was walking down the street and I was attacked by ninjas, but I fought them off because I am totally badass and can actually do Mind Blast in real life, and then Obama phoned me to come over and play street fighter because im just so awesome, and I got a perfect on him using Chun Li, and them I drank a pint of tobasco sause for a bet and because I love tobasco sause and my leathery man mouth can take it.

Stop making up bullshit on the internet and not backing it up with everything, nobody cares about your pathetic little lies. All you are doing is making yourself look even more stupid.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    This one time, I was walking down the street and I was attacked by ninjas, but I fought them off because I am totally badass and can actually do Mind Blast in real life, and then Obama phoned me to come over and play street fighter because im just so awesome, and I got a perfect on him using Chun Li, and them I drank a pint of tobasco sause for a bet and because I love tobasco sause and my leathery man mouth can take it.
    A: I'm guessing this is just about the greatest moment in your life, huh?

*Flashback to sitting beneath David Copperfield *

B: Holy crap, it's David Copperfield!
    B: Definately top 2!

*Flashback to David Copperfield doing his cointrick and saying "Ohoh Magic!"*

B: Top 3, Top 3!

--

Props to whoever gets the reference
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Hell no, that kind of thing happens to me every day! I am obviously too cool to be affected by it, 'cos im an awesome guy.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted

Lol i catched fishes today!YY you re right it was n t 8k and 7k...
    But that was more of an example...
    The fact happened but not such big numbers...therefore if the trinket sundial of the exiled procs....
    And about the SW while glyphed with SW glyph...when the target is below 35% health +10% dmg in sw:d...SOMETIMES...not all the times gives bigger number than MB... :'(